Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Stolen South Manchester last Thurs night
  • snowslave

The city hobgoblins finally got into our garage last week. Took my wife's and daughter's bikes

wife's was an old blue specialized rockhopper, rock shox tora forks, black Easton EA30 bars, white grips, on one stem, superstar flats, black rear mudguard, inner tube in forks to stop spray thingy, women's specific specialized seat – looks like this:

Daughter's was a girls purple Trek Mt60 with 20 inch wheels, adjustable stem and pedals, a bike computer and bell on the bars and a big adult mudguard.

If you see either, please nearly kill the rider, then post up on here where you've left the swine so I can come over and pee on their wounds before finishing them off. If you could video the experience and put it on you tube all the better.

DJC
    Free Member

Eeek. Will keep my eyes peeled on the A56 corridor.

Vindication for keeping the other bikes in the wardrobe…

Matbike
    Free Member

i'm sorry about that, i hope that u find this. good luck

snowslave

epidemic round here at the mo. Neighbour's kid was relieved of their bike whilst they were riding it last week too…

Police assure us that at least there has been a drastic reduction in serious violent crime though.

JonR
    Free Member

Police assure us that at least there has been a drastic reduction in serious violent crime though.

there wont be if I catch the little darling who robbed my Iron Horse last week.

I'll keep a lookout for a blue rockhopper circa 1999 on the TPT.

highclimber
    Free Member

Those bloody fallowfield hillbillies are buggers! Glad I moved from that area – it got to a point that all my friends had been burgled.

good luck in locating them. I'll certainly keep an eye out around the centre for the Spesh

snowslave

JonR – I know exactly what you mean…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Stolen South Manchester last Thurs night’ is closed to new replies.