Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • STOLEN – Orange Blood nicked from Bristol
  • fuzzhead
    Free Member

My Orange Blood was stolen from my locked secure bike shed outside my house in Westbury Park, Bristol last night at about 8.30. The police are fairly confident I have been followed home from Leigh Woods at some point, possibly the night before.
    The shed has received a sustained attack – they cut through part of it and then crowbarred it open to get the bike out, so have knackered the shed in the process as well as nicking my bike.

The bike’s very distinctive, some would say tasteless 😉

My nicked bike

timrobinson229
    Free Member

sorry to hear… where abouts in westbury park do you live? I’m on devonshire road and for some reason always felt bikes were quite safe here compared to other parts of bristol… hope you get something back from insurance for the bike and the shed….

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Thanks man.

I’m not a million miles away from you – i think there’s a fairly steady incidence of bike theft around here. The police stated that I will have been followed back from LW/AC at some point, no doubts.

Be vigilant Brizzle people

Leku
    Free Member

Feel your pain….

JB

bonchance
    Free Member

Sorry for your loss! Often wondered about security of those container things – care to share which one it was for our info?

Asgard ones always looked pretty well armoured, but so much so it might be like putting a sign up..

MrAgreeable

Damn. Things have been pretty quiet on the bike theft front after the police started staking out the car parks, but this latest theft shows that the more organised types are still around.

That’s a very distinctive build. I’d set up saved searches for all the parts on a few classifieds and auction sites, and if a number of them pop up together, you should be able to get the rozzers to pay them a visit.

purpleanthia
    Free Member

Very sorry to hear about your bike. They must have been on one – we got hit sometime last night (St andrews), they broke into our Asgard bike store (looks like crowbar – also wrecked), and cut through the frame of the OH’s whyte 146x to get past the chain.

Scumbags.

We got both our bikes taken in April so just hoping this isn’t going to happen every 6 months…

MrAgreeable

Purpleanthia, drop me an email at stolenbristolbikes@gmail.com with a list of the parts that were on it and I’ll post it up on the blog, Facebook and Twitter.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Thanks for your help Mr A, much appreciated 🙂

boxfish
    Free Member

Eyes peeled in BS7 & BS1

fuzzhead
    Free Member

Just an fyi – I never drive to lw /ac, so if I was followed it may have been by bike.

womble321
    Free Member

Will keep a eye out work on the buildings you never know what we may get offered

fuzzhead
    Free Member

thanks womble321 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN – Orange Blood nicked from Bristol’ is closed to new replies.