Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • STOLEN: Gary Fisher Rig 29er, Edinburgh
  • Crawler
    Free Member

This is a bit of a long shot, just wondering if you can keep an eye out for a bike that was stolen from outside Tiso Outdoors, Commercial Street, Leith on Friday at about 5pm. The Police have been notified and I don't hold out much hope for it turning up. It's pretty unique since the frame was a warranty replacement and has never been available for resale in the UK. I can guarantee that there won't be any bikes like this in the UK. Don't suppose you kind people can keep an eye out on the off-chance it makes an appearance, Cheers.

Brand: Gary Fisher
    Model: Rig 29er single speed
    Frame colour: beige
    Forks: RockShox Reba suspension [black]

Wheels:
    29" [DT Swiss 240 hubs
    Bontrager Jones ACX 29er tyres
    DT Swiss spokes
    Bontrager Mustang rims

Disc brakes: Shimano XTR hydraulic
    Brake levers: Shimano XT
    Crankset: Shimano XTR, single gear [modified]
    Saddle: Selle Italia Flite [black]
    Seatpost: Thomson [black]
    Handlebars: Bontrager Race Big Sweep [black]
    Stem: Bontrager Race [black]
    Pedals: Shimano XTR clipless
    Grips: Ergon with bar ends
    Chain: SRAM PC1 single speed chain
    Headset: Cane Creek Zero Stack

Dougal
    Free Member

That was asking to be nicked. Gonna buy a commuting hack now?

wwaswas

"That was asking to be nicked."

So it was their own fault for owning and using a nice bike and we can all stop looking now, then?

jimmy

i'll keep em peeled

Gnnr

May be worth sitting outside the Fort tower blocks for a couple of hours. Thats where my bike turned up and its just round the corner from Tiso's.

Liftman

Yup, i would take a look around The Fort a very high possibility its around there.

I have guys working in the area this week, i will ask them to keep an eye out.

thv3
    Free Member

I am down the road at Innerleithen. Will keep the eyes peeled round GT and Inners.

Worth keeping an eye on Gumtree as well as ebay and keep your fingers crossed.

geoffj

Aye the Fort or the Bannana flats would be where I'd be looking. It may also be worth contacting the security folk at Victoria Quay. They have CCTV which look out onto Commercial St almost opposite Tiso's.

TJ lives just around the corner, I'm sure he'll keep em pealed for you too.

mieszko
    Free Member

I stay close to Fountain Park and will keep an eye out as well. Crammond/Pilton area would be worth a look. If You have a pic, than please email it to me if possible as I've got two friends staying in that area and my mate works in Edinburgh Bicycle co-op so can email it to him as well.

It will either be a chavs trophy or end up on Gumtree in couple of days.

KT1973
    Free Member

I'm in Edinburgh tomorrow and if I see it I'll ram the b@stard.
    Let me know if you get it back tonight though, incase I think you're the b@stard and ram you.

Crawler
    Free Member

Cheers guys, thanks for the heads-up

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘STOLEN: Gary Fisher Rig 29er, Edinburgh’ is closed to new replies.