So I have had not one but two bikes stolen on Sunday from what I thought was a secure garage in Leith at my flat. A Lapierre Spicy and a Vitus Vee-1.A friend told me that this was a place I could perhaps get some help and a small army of eyes. Any help is appreciated greatly.
The Lapierre Spec:
● Frame: Lapierre Spicy 216 with Fox RP2 shock and unbranded headset. Green and white paintwork/decals.
● Fork: White Rockshox Lyrik RC2DH fork
● Handlebar: Black Element Nickel flat handlebar
● Stem: Black Bontrager Rhythm 50mm stem
● Right hand shifter: Black Shimano SLX (rear)
● Front brake: White Avid Elixir 5 disc brake
● Rear brake: Grey Hayes Stroker Trail disc brake
● Rear derailleur: Black/silver Shimano SLX
● Crankset (chainset): left side, black Shimano Deore. Right side, silver Shimano XT with a steel 32 tooth chainring.
● Chain device: White Superstar Components Plasma chain device
● Front Wheel: AlexRims FR30 on a Formula hub with 7 inch disc brake rotor
● Rear wheel: AlexRims FR30 on a Shimano hub with 6 inch disc brake rotor and Deore 9 speed cassette
● Tires: Maxxis Minion DH front and rear
● Pedals: Silver Shimano PD-MX30
● Chain: silver KMC 9 speed
● Seatpost/saddle: Black Thomson seatpost with white Charge Spoon saddle and black Hope quick release seatpost clamp.