Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)
  • SSUK role call and mugshots
  • tommid
    Free Member

So who wil be there? From when and what do you look like?

Me- Tom (pictured with fatty songstress Beth Ditto)
    Come say Hi, I will be there from Friday afternoon with my mate Nick AKA Fat Jesus.

sofaking
    Free Member

There from friday afternoon, if i look like i'm in a mood dont approach me

tommid
    Free Member

Will you be arriving by Hog Sofaking?

Haribo
    Free Member

4 arriving from scotland under darkness (circa midnight) and a veil of secrecy…..if i manage to get my bike built tonight 😳

sofaking
    Free Member

either that or my dandy horse 😉

i think its the best way to try and get in with the knights of niche

Sam

Role? Team captain and chief imbiber.

nunuboogie
    Free Member

Me and four other riders looking forward to beer and cheese. There will be cheese won't there?…..

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

*waves*

y'ello.

'Smee looking suitably racy but not in the least singlespeedy 😀

MrSparkle

I'll probably be seen doing this only with a lump hammer and a pair of molegrips whilst my first born looks on admiringly.

tommid
    Free Member

Mr Sparkle are you riding the tandem on the day?

singlespeedstu

I'll be there from Friday avo.

Looking like this but with a big Mexican tash and no bodyarmour.

Oh and don't try and approach me because i'm a right moody fecker and unless you're a fellow mexican tash you'll never be in my chique.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Yarkshire finest muppets aka Yoda's crew 13 strong, should be there from 6ish friday evening, if we can find south wales. We look like ermmm….. single speed freaks. We will be the ones going happen T' T' T' tha nars or chasing the oh so sexy welsh sheep. Some of our lot maybe unfaithfull to their Yorkshire Sheep. Its going to be a good one YAHOO 8)

tazzymtb

I'll be there on Friday but I'm so nondescript and mild mannered that I'll just blend into the background

epicyclo

I'll be there – god knows when – riding something unusual if I can cobble it together in time.

sheldona
    Free Member

I'll be there sometime on Friday evening and will only get angry if someone pulls my bu99er grabbers.

tazzymtb

ayatollah, those are some mighty blowjob handles and i like the fact you've grown your nasal hair into a second upper 'tache like a biplane. Jolly good effort

MrSparkle

Mr Sparkle are you riding the tandem on the day?

If I can get it in the car and it stays intact then, yes!

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

Should be landing Sat morning, I'll set off riding down Fri and have a night with bivvy bag on route … I shall be riding my non niche Genesis.

Sat night will see me sleeping at the other end of the scale in the worlds biggest tent – you'll not miss it 😉

Colin-T

Roll call?

Ham and pickle for me please!

Del

AON,
    putting up a picture from 10 or 15 years ago is the oldest trick in the book. shame!

105champ
    Free Member

Really looking forward to it, just back from cycling through Africa, so wonderful change of scenery

markenduro
    Free Member

Will be getting there on Friday Afternoon. Will be on Prince (purple inbred 29er)

epicyclo

Didn't manage to finish the Frankenstein bike so put knobbies and a carbon fork on this.

P8110004 by epicyclo, on Flickr][/url]

TheSwede
    Free Member

thekingofsweden

any excuse for this pic ,goes quietly to the corner

sc-xc

Oh and don't try and approach me because i'm a right moody fecker and unless you're a fellow mexican tash you'll never be in my chique.

How about if someone wants to borrow your poncho repair kit?

TheSwede
    Free Member

Looking a bit chubby there Jas. Cheese OD?

tazzymtb

I look like this, If it is wet I will be grumpy and a bit drunk

TheSwede
    Free Member

If it is wet, I will look like this.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Just remembered, Taz has a tent the size of the rhondda valley so party at his place if it's raining and you can tolerate grumpy baldys on absinthe waffling on about oval chain rings and pushing back. That's him, not me. I drink whiskey, beer, cider, red wine, port, vodka, patchine oh you get the idea. Any hoo, is that ok taz 😉

tazzymtb

yep party in the palace if needed, how did you get the description of me so accurate to swine, you've undone all my good work at pretending to be a nice balance chap….damn you!

I've only mentioned pushing back once I'M not SSStu! 😀

singlespeedstu

Did someone mention my name?

I knows you luvs me Tazzy. Just watch out swede doesn't get all jealous and scratch your eyes out. 😉

TheSwede
    Free Member

tazzymtb

you won't need that swede you knows I like it dry and thrutchy, just use spit to be manly

psling
    Free Member

He likes to keep the fishnets on to make out like it's his first time… not sure why I'm smiling though, or what Im looking at 😯

tazzymtb

LOL- I've got the money for your "speciality items" psling

sheldona
    Free Member

Ts getting messy already and we've not even left home yet 🙂

TheSwede
    Free Member

Dam you Pete. Enticing me all night with the finger then disappearing when I finally concede to your tireless foreplay.

psling
    Free Member

I went looking for batteries, spotted a sheep and you didn't get another look in…

It'll be a quiet and orderly affair 'Tollah. I hear Wales is 'dry' on Sundays. And every village has two chapels ~ [welsh accent]"Ah, that's the one I don't go to, you see"[/welsh accent]

tazzymtb

Ts getting messy already and we've not even left home yet

yeh, you lot are all very bad men, I'm glad it's only internet personas and you are not like this in real life…..

oh hang a mo

**** 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘SSUK role call and mugshots’ is closed to new replies.