Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • spotted: on-one 456 carbon, hyde manchester
  • adscatt
    Free Member

Anyone lost an on-one 456 carbon, looked matt black, black bombers and red seat post. Seen near Morrison’s in Hyde. I apologise if he was a genuine owner but he stood out a little on the bike if you know what I mean.

colin2011
    Free Member
    bellys
    Free Member

Hi mate was it black and silver/gray….mine had revs 150s and a Joplin. ?
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/bike-stolen-manchester

Call me if you can remember any. Thing else thanks

adscatt
    Free Member

Bellys, I too am a MMB’er so checked your picture first, its not yours, had no white/silver head tube decal. Will keep my eye out around here to post more details. Not seen it around before though.

sheep
    Free Member

Hi, I am hoping this is mine. (I believe you are also in contact with my friend as he put a post up on a different forum.)
    Is it the below bike? Stolen from Ashton late saturday. Bike looks like the pic except it has green (celeste) gear cables.

If it is mine can you let me know as close as you can the location and time and I’ll let the police know so they can search the cctv in the area?
    Thanks,
    Nick

I should also add there was an Intense 6.6 (blue) and a Canyon Nerve (silver/black) taken at the same time if any one spots them…

mikeyf
    Free Member

Nice bike Nick !!

Thanks very much to adscatt – Very helpful and a lucky spot.

🙂

Mike

sheep
    Free Member

Agreed, hats off to adscatt, what a legend!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘spotted: on-one 456 carbon, hyde manchester’ is closed to new replies.