Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Bike stolen Manchester.
  • bellys
    Free Member

At 5:30 am. This morning some **** Stolen my bike.
    OnOne 456 carbon black and sliver Joplin 3 seat post carbon bars super star grips.
    Frame number is 457of2758 It also had pulse ID tags these are barcodes ID number 110032167

If you see it please call 07772723292

CCTV has picked two people stealing it but stills are crap.
    It was last seen just off reddish lane reddish at 5:45

Thanks

willber
    Free Member

I work round there – ill keep an eye out….it will no doubt end up in the Ryder Brow Estate

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

As long as it was locked up out of sight, not like on a car roof and left for a while then you have my sympathys.

If not, then censored censored.

👿

smiff
    Free Member

on the plus side, you no longer own a joplin 3 (i kid, ‘cos i own one..)

bellys
    Free Member

I work round there – ill keep an eye out….it will no doubt end up in the Ryder Brow Estate

Thanks iv looked round there going out on road bike tomorrow seeif I can see any thing…

It was last seen heading over debdale toward Abbey Hay.

bellys
    Free Member

As long as it was locked up out of sight

yep was out of sight…police seem to think I was followed home from a night ride…..CCTV has picked them up and it took the an hr to get in to the shed before alarms went off.

bellys
    Free Member

on the plus side, you no longer own a joplin 3

I can put up with the Joplin as long as it got the rest of the bike with it. 😆

colin2011
    Free Member

I’ll look out for it, Ryder Brow is the place to start, also check car boot sale on New Smithfield Market tomorrow.
    On Ryder Brow they seem to offer a test ride service, I got one of mine back (a week later) when the buyer rode back to the estate to pay for it.
    Local police know who the thieves are, try to find one of the policemen who cycles round there (or on Fallowfield Loop) and give them the details. Reporting theft at the station it will probably end up in a pile of paperwork for days (my report got lost).

bellys
    Free Member

I got some info yesterday on my bike
    Bike has been sold for £300 iv been told also the people that stolen the bike are from pinninton road in gorton Manchester…..I’m waiting or hoping for a name later on today. Fingers crossed. And contact info for the person the payed £300 for the bike.

palliative.stare
    Free Member

Nice one, good luck fella.

santacruzsi
    Free Member

good luck and hope you get it back. interested to hear how you get on!

smiff
    Free Member

an insultingly small amount of money. give him an extra kicking from us for selling it so cheap. explain that the fork alone costs £300. then punch him in the nuts.

bellys
    Free Member

An update….Got a lead on my bike yesterday…a girl phoned me and said she had seen it sold ..she was going to arrange for me to see the the bike to confirm its mine….but she is very scared as the lads that stolen it live on her street (pinninton road just off chapman street) she give me the impression that I could get the bike back but she is now to scared to give me any more info. So I t looks like its gone.

I have phoned the police but as the still have not turned up to collect the CCTV or frame number or bike info I’m not hopefull I will see it.

nathaneddy
    Free Member

sorry mate! hope it turns up.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

Good luck.. I’m also in reddish so i’ll keep an eye out. Slightly worried by this 🙁

smiff
    Free Member

where did she see your number? can’t she just give you an address? i’m not good at this underworld stuff.

bellys
    Free Member

She knows a mate of my son I have address been trying to get the police for the last 2days but there on arsed there have not even turned up for CCTV or frame number all the took was its black. Going to log a complaint later today.

smiff
    Free Member

must be frustrating as hell. what i’ve heard is usually more luck finding a local policeman on street (if any left!) than going through official channels..

easygirl

I would advise you go into,your local station , ask to speak to duty inspector and tell him what is happening
    It is more likely that the police are busy busy busy, and you are being pushed to back of queue, not right, but a fact of life
    G.M.P have lost 500 officers and 1000 staff in last 2 years, so we can’t do what we would like
    Make sure you take all the information into,the nick with you, make sure the information can be acted on
    It’s no use telling the police that your sons friend has told him that another mate told him she knows where a lad took the bike 2 days ago, if youmseenwhat I mean
    If you have verifiable evidence to show where the bike is, the police should be taking notice, and chasing it up , but if you don’t complain quickly, it will be too late.Phome the 101 number first to ask to make complaint, the inspector will be busy so it easier to make appointment. Don’t do it near to 2100, it’s change over time
    Good luck

bellys
    Free Member

easygirl…..2 of my mates are in the force…iv spoken to one of them and he said the same as you…I have called 101 and they told me some body will phone me back…but I’m not holding my breath..I’m going to my local station later well it’s not local as are local station has been closed down. I think it’s the new station just off Ashton old road about 20mins away.

Thanks

easygirl

No worries
    Whatever you do , don’t be arsey with the inspector
    They do try and resolve genuine complaints, but they also fire off idiots prefetch sharpish!
    If you have a genuine complaint it will be resolved

bellys
    Free Member

Easygirl….my mate Phoned his station for me and asked them to get hold of some body. Turns out the case file had not been filled in by attending officer on the morning and he is on leave for 2weeks, so some body is going to call me back.

Thanks

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Bike stolen Manchester.’ is closed to new replies.