Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Specialized / Fox Triad Rear Shock
  • wurzelcube
    Free Member

Has anyone ditched the standard Triad rear shock on the 2010/2011 Stumpjumper FSR and replaced with a custom made Fox RP23?

gdj001
    Free Member

I’m going to the replace the brain on my 2011 stumpjumper. Will get round to contacting mojo about it at some point.

Have a look Here

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes we’ve done a few of these by swapping the body tube over between a standard RP23 and the triad, so you end up with a Triad/RPL with a standard body tube to sell.

wurzelcube
    Free Member

LoCo – this sounds just like what I’m looking to do! Do you supply the RP23 and if so what is the approximate cost to end up with a shock that works? (and stays working!!)

Or is it an option for me to source a donor RP23 and send you both for conversion? If so what size RP23 (eye to eye and stroke) do I need to be looking for? does it matter if it has a boost valve? and finally if supplying a donor RP23 does it matter what custom tune it currently has or are you able to sort all that stuff out and match what the Spesh SJ needs?

So many questions but I’m really keen to get rid of the Triad for something that doesn’t sound like it’s constantly sucking air and grating.

LoCo
    Free Member

You’d supply the donor unit, in 200 X 50 mm spec. or we would supply a CTD unit for conversion.
    Tune can be adjusted to suit the bike, you and the terrian it’s to be used on as well.
    Drop us a mail or phone the workshop for prices and further details

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Specialized / Fox Triad Rear Shock’ is closed to new replies.