Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Sorry for the spam, breast cancer support plea/donations.
  • 2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Hi all,

As stated in the topic this is going to be a basic plea for support for my wife & her friends attempt to do the moonwalk in aid of breast cancer.

If anyone feels this is to much then please feel free to report it to the mods & I’m happy for them to delete this post as they see fit, also if it breaches any rules, written or not then I apologise in advance, sorry.

So anyway, if anyone feels generous enough to spare a couple of quid to support a decent cause then please head over to http://www.walkthewalkfundraising.org/lava_ladies & sponsor them for what you feel they are worth, (10p ? 😉 ).

You need to leave out the team member choice if you want to support the team rather then the individual, preferred, but anything anyway would be good.

I may as well post the pic now to get it out of the way.

But if they get enough sponsorship through STW I may try & convince them to post pictures of the sans bra shots that will follow, but you’ll have to wait a while for those!
    Please put STW somewhere in the sponsor name if you want to make that happen.

Cheers for reading, & thanks in advance to ANYONE that leaves a donation.

2U2R.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Wow, not one person so far, this place has changed a lot over the years, oh well, it was a long shot anyway.

Have a great evening all.

maxray
    Free Member

Canny see the pic above mate 🙂

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Your picture link doesn’t work so I stalked you and found it

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I wonder why? 😉 Edit, beaten by 8 seconds.

flatfish
    Free Member

How far is it?

TooTall
    Free Member

After an hour of posting, you heckle potential sponsors? Nice one.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I wood.

Not give you any money…

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

FF 25 miles. TT, if you say so, but that wasn’t heckling 😉
    Al, thanks for nothing!

bruneep

My virtual 2p worth.

I do believe that I am at saturation point when it comes to requests for giving money now, not a week goes past where I’m sent an email request or someone at work is off on some jolly doing a charity event. So I don’t bother with any of them. I do give to my choice of charities when I want to, not when I’m chugged at work or on t’internet.

When mrs b did the moonwalk some years ago we just made a donation out of our own monies to avoid pestering others.

Good luck to your S0 on her walk.

cynic-al
    Free Member

I got some £ here earlier in the year for MacMillan, for a dare for going peroxide.

I was sending myself up and NEVER EVER expected anything or complained about not getting donations.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Sorry for the spam, breast cancer support plea/donations.’ is closed to new replies.