Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • So, what’s Brant going to do at CRC?
  • mavisto
    Free Member

Are there going to be pre and post Brant On-One bikes?

An extra black (or white depending on your point of view) band around the logos so we can identify which ones are which.

The Newcastle Brown logo had an extra black ring round the edge of the label, put on when they dropped out of the original 1st division.

ton

did someone mention free meat products at mini HTN this weekend.

form a orderly queue behind me…. 😀

justa
    Free Member

I’m confused – I thought Brant was/is on-one

don’t want to exacerbate his already impressive sized ego but what have they got without him ?

stufield
    Free Member

Won’t the shedfire bikes just be an inbred or 456 with a different sticker especially if they’re shipping in May,
    Sounds like they’re just diverting the container to CRC, Silverfish, Madison, Wiggle etc… whoever picks up the distribution for them to sticker up (first batch anyway)

Or are these genuinely new frame designs? otherwise I can’t see the excitement unless there is a price war?

brant
    Free Member

Or are these genuinely new frame designs?

Yes. New geometry, tubing, details.

rs
    Free Member

are they seriously going to be branded shedfire? stickerless options please! oh and if you could make it like an alpine but half the price that would be good too.

kelvin

Brant tries to turn around new frames faster than anyone else. He’s like one of the bands that HAS to get the album out as soon as it’s recorded, a release date sometime next year isn’t good enough. = :7)

I_Ache
    Free Member

brant will one of these new frames be the 456 with the 1.5″ head tube you were talking about the other day?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Please say yes.

brant
    Free Member

Well it’s not a 456, no.
    But I’m doing some 1.5in headtube stuff, in steel, ti and alloy.

I_Ache
    Free Member

Obviously not a 456 because thats an on one. Please can you put a 30.9 seat tube on it or one that will shim up from that so I can use my SSC dropper on it. I may treat myself to one of these frames as its my birthday in may.

druidh
    Free Member

Bendy-tubed Ti frame, sourced from China??

Hairychested
    Free Member

So, can I have a 1point5 head-tubed cromoly singlespeed please? Will you be making tandems? You know you want to 😉

BTW Brant’s missed out on a perfect opportunity to call his bikes Brant New. Right, my coat…

richc
    Free Member

A 30.9 or 31.6 seat tube, on a long travel hardtail frame would be pretty bright so you can use any dropper posts, and I think Cy is the only person to actually do this at the moment on his Bfe frames.

1.5″ headtube, and ISCG mounts would be a good idea as well.

Mind you I expect Brant knows this.

andym
    Free Member

don’t want to exacerbate his already impressive sized ego but what have they got without him ?

Two established brands. A range of respected products that have been refined over 9 years (Pompino, Inbred, 456, Kaffenback, Uncle John etc). Don’t underestimate Dave Loughran.

nickname
    Free Member

Maybe the STW massive can help to come up with a name or a badge for this brand, or is it already declared to be ‘Shedfire’.

RobinC
    Free Member

Will the DWS hub brake idea stay with On-One or move to the new enterprise?

Viewing 17 posts - 81 through 97 (of 97 total)

The topic ‘So, what’s Brant going to do at CRC?’ is closed to new replies.