Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • So what breakfast does actually fill you up until lunchtime?
  • binners

Breakfast? At this time of year?

Surely its Cold pizza or kebab that appears magically by the side of your bed in the morning. Clearly placed there by the kebab fairies as you have no recollection of calling in any kebab houses on your way back from the pub 🙂

jonb
    Free Member

Sainsbury’s oat crunch.

What’s to stop you having a mid morning snack.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Go to work on an egg?

I use me bike generally 😀 IGMC!!

I have porridge then a mid morning snack.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    finbar
    Free Member

Three hard boiled eggs and half an avocado. Healthy, tasty and filling.

poppa
    Free Member

Surely not every morning?

Hairychested
    Free Member

Don’t fart in public, you’ll get arrested.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

A large bowl of fruit, grapes, strawbs, blackberries, banana etc with some youghurt that easily fills me up until lunchtime! I was surprised that it does but it does!

finbar
    Free Member

Surely not every morning?

Most mornings, yeah. Sometimes i’ll have some meat, usually bacon, and some different veg, maybe spinach. If i’m riding in the daytime (so Sat, Sun and Weds) i’ll have rice.

Don’t fart in public, you’ll get arrested.

😆 Why though? Some people say brussell sprouts make you parp but i’ve never got that either.

xcgb
    Free Member

Why though? Some people say brussell sprouts make you parp but i’ve never got that either.

Tell that to my missus who had a horrendous Dutch oven experience last night!(after giving me sprouts)

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

You lot eat like little birds -1st breakfast 5:30am – big bowl of cereal or 5-6 weetabix followed by 4 slices of toast & a banana,washed down with a mug of tea..
    2nd breakfast 10am – Another big bowl of cereal followed by a banana & then either a nutty bar or mars bar,usually the latter….
    That keeps me going till 12:30,just….

😯 And how much do you weigh?? Or have you got a tapeworm?

Breakfast? At this time of year?

Surely its Cold pizza or kebab that appears magically by the side of your bed in the morning. Clearly placed there by the kebab fairies as you have no recollection of calling in any kebab houses on your way back from the pub

Once again, the purest quality from binners! 😀

steve_b77
    Free Member

A big bowl of proper Shreddies (Sainsbury Malties just don’t cut it), a 500g box will do me for 5 brekkies, so last a working week 😀

If I’m particularly hungry a snack at 10:30 will see me through to 1pm

thomthumb
    Free Member

breakfast only fills me to first lunch; first lunch fills me to second lunch 😆

timber

If I’m not working, a fairly normal sized bowl of cereal will see me to lunch.
    When working it needs to be the biggest bowl filled with bran flakes and dried fruit, then a sandwich or two at 10. Surely better to graze a little, often?
    Work is fairly physical, so can get away with eating like a porker without becoming one. Unless I spend a lot of days machine driving.

ahwiles
    Free Member

i’ve found porridge to be almost completely pointless.

it fills me up for about an hour, which is nice, but then leaves me crippled with a ravenous hunger that’s a little like the beer-munchies, only much, much, worse.

Sardines on some good nobbly toast works for me – yum!

Macavity
    Free Member

Half a dozen marmalade sandwiches. Decent bread, decent marmalade and butter. The butter slows down digestion.
    http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=25249.msg335988;boardseen

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘So what breakfast does actually fill you up until lunchtime?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts