• This topic has 25 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by igrf.
Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • So how do we feel about Wiggo on strictly come dancing?
  • igrf
    Free Member

Not a chance.

maccruiskeen

The papers are doing free PR work for the production co’s. I’m sure they have any number of names of their wish list but I very much doubt that even translates into emails to peoples agents let alone booking anyone.

warton
    Free Member

Not a hope in hell Wiggo would do that.

project
    Free Member

Mark Cavendish was actually a ballroom champion dancer before he got into cycling so he should be good.

Perhaps Boris should be put in the jungle, and left there.

binners

Got to love the tabloids and there baseless non-stories they just made up as its a slow news day.

If Wiggo’ does that, then I’ll nail my nob to a plank on national television! With a breeze block! Wearing a gimp mask! While fellating a donkey! He’s about to be inundated with ‘promotional opportunities’. Those programmes are exclusively the realm of wannabes and never were’s. You can literally smell the desperation!

Bradley will be too busy making serious money by not debasing himself to anywhere near that degree

tazzymtb

if we all have a collection do you think we could raise enough money to get wiggo to do it? just so we can film and youtube binners nob nailing donkey blowing etc.. 😀

avdave2

I’ll nail my nob to a plank on national television! With a breeze block! Wearing a gimp mask! While fellating a donkey!

I’d never thought of actually combining all those in to one before, can’t for the life of think why not, cheers for the tip.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

why not? it’s a healthy payout for doing it and it’s all exposure, and sponsors love that.

Lighten up, everyone has a price

igrf
    Free Member

Hmm I wonder if Bradley reads this forum, I must admit were it me I’d never want to debase myself either, but the thought of getting a STW ‘big hitter’ to nail his nob to a plank using a breeze block whilst fellating a donkey on national TV would convince me, even if it meant dancing with Anne Widdecombe.

It just has to be done, anyone know Bradley well enough to give him a buzz?

maccruiskeen

I’ll nail my nob to a plank on national television! With a breeze block! Wearing a gimp mask! While fellating a donkey!

Bookmarks thread and awaits line up to be announced. This could be like Mark’s “I’ll eat my shorts”

igrf
    Free Member

Just a point of detail, who will be wearing the gimp mask again? Binners or the Donkey?

ianroadracer
    Free Member

I think we should all start a big push in the social media world to get Brad picked as Sportsman of the Year ( rather than let Mo Farah win it by default !!)

crikey
    Free Member

Do they make nails of the correct size, or should we be speaking of tacks?

tomhoward

Binners, I note you failed to put a time limit on your claim, so if in 20 or 30yrs…

Face it, were all gonna be still here!

Lifer
    Free Member

What was it he said recently about celeb culture?

Can’t remember exactly but I don’t think he was a fan.

edhornby

2 hopes, no hope and bob hope

Lifer
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxFfVSerjDE[/video]

Harry_the_Spider

No chance, I’d have a tenner on Vicky P doing it though as she has retired.

Squidlord
    Free Member

It’d be the donkey I’d feel sorry for.

MrsToast
    Free Member

If Wiggo’ does that, then I’ll nail my nob to a plank on national television!

Binnerstshirts.com ?

joao3v16
    Free Member

All of the respect and admiration that Wiggins’ achievements have earned him would be utterly destroyed by seeing him prance around in a spangly suit.

I hope the man has more self respect.

😀

IHN

No chance, I’d have a tenner on Vicky P doing it though as she has retired.

Deffo could imagine VP doing Strictly. It would appeal to her “look everyone, I’m actually really girly” and rabid self-promotional instincts.

I think Wiggo in the Jungle would be hilarious. There’s more chance of me getting rimmed by Binner’s donkey however…

oliverd1981
    Free Member

To much upper body work required. Pectoral muscles are for the weak.

tomhoward

Anyone else feeling sorry for the poor donkey in all of this?

igrf
    Free Member

It could be Iranian

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘So how do we feel about Wiggo on strictly come dancing?’ is closed to new replies.