Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)
  • Slapped arse
  • scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Bit of a weird one this.

Last Wednesday I was taking my eldest to a friend’s house. We were walking along near the town centre and I moved him out of the way of a lad on his bike who was riding behind us. He was wearing a tracksuit and carrying a newspaper bag. My initial thought was that he was a bit old for a paper round (fairly big lad, looked around 18-19). He carried on ahead of us, before dropping down onto the road and riding up behind a blonde girl who was walking on the pavement. He then stuck his arm out and slapped her hard on the bum.

At first I thought he must have known her, or she was his girlfriend, but it quickly became clear from her embarrassed reaction and the fact that he just rode straight off without looking back that he didn’t know her at all.

I was fairly angry about it – thought it was bang out of order, and I think if I hadn’t had my 8 year old with me I would have chased after him. After dropping my son off I drove around a few local paper shops to see if his bike was outside (black Norco).

Fast forward to today – a friend and colleague came into my office this morning to say that as she was walking up the road to our offices a fella on a bike, carrying an empty paper bag had ridden up behind her and smacked her arse.

I explained that I had a very good description of him and encouraged her to make a complaint to the police – I also told her to give them my details. She is a little embarrassed about it, and I am not sure that she is going to.

Apart from being incensed that someone thinks its ok to go around doing this, I also am a little concerned as to what he might do when simply slapping women’s arses gets boring.

Am I making a bigger deal out of this than necessary, or should I pop down the cop shop tonight and tell them about it?

wwaswas

I’d dial 101 and report it.

eyerideit
    Free Member

Report him, the sex pest.

Next time it could be a child’s face.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Trust me, most of the kids round here could probably do with a slap in the face (maybe not quite as hard as that).

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Am I making a bigger deal out of this than necessary

Quite possibly…

I also am a little concerned as to what he might do when simply slapping women’s arses gets boring

😯

wwaswas

Quite possibly…

really? So random assault based on gender is perfectly acceptable?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

So random assault based on gender is perfectly acceptable?

Who brought the gender thing into It?

I’m not condoning whats’ happend, and the fact it was a male on a female makes no odds.

Just all seems a bit weird to wait a week, then post it on here… 😐

mt
    Free Member

this one should run on a bit.

wwaswas

Who brought the gender thing into It?

the bloke doing the slapping?

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Just all seems a bit weird to wait a week, then post it on here…

Maybe read my post again. I put the first one down as a one off. The second occurrence which happened this morning shows that this fella is going around doing this regularly. I live in a town with a population of 150,000 people and is in greater London – it would be a strange coincidence for the only two women he has done this to have been witnessed by me or work with me.

bellefied
    Free Member

report him – as you say, once he gets bored of slapping arses it could escalate to an even worse sexual assault

rocketman
    Free Member

glupton1976
    Free Member

I think it’s quite funny.

Clobber
    Free Member

Is any of this serious? Reporting a slap on the bum to the police?

Sorry state of affairs if it is serious, next week you’ll be moaning about the “Nanny State” when indeed it is people like you making it happen.

wwaswas

Reporting a slap on the bum to the police?

so where can I go to slap you as you wouldn’t consider it requiring something more than a gallic shrug and carrying on about your business?

Clobber
    Free Member

Sounds like a great use of police time to me…. 🙄

kimbers

I think you should set up a sting……….

find your nearest xc/ roadie type get him in a miniskirt and a decent wig, his shaven well toned legs will help and have him loiter around the smackers route

the smacker will probably twig somethings amiss when his hand meets mr xcs firm buns of steel, which will distract him enough to not notice the handbag with a brick in it swinging towards his face

johnellison
    Free Member

That, my friends, is sexual assault, believe it or not.

About a year or 18 months ago there was a similar case in my neck of the woods – the perp started out in similar fashion, then it progressed to indecent exposure, then attempted rape which is when he was caught.

One for the federales.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Is any of this serious? Reporting a slap on the bum to the police?

And if it was your Mother, GF, BF, daughter, whatever who had been slapped by this kid… What then?

bails

Anyone of the female persuasion got any view on this? Or is it just manly men telling everyone that hitting lone women in the street is fine?

Although obviously, the main point is, he was a cyclist so has he paid any road tax?

Clobber
    Free Member

It’s true, every person who has ever slapped a member of the opposite sex’s bottom has gone onto to be a rapist… FACT…

EDIT: I didn’t bring gender into it

wwaswas

Sounds like a great use of police time to me…

My sister is a DCI – if it happened to her she’d be arresting and charging for assault.

I can’t understand why *anyone* would not see it as an assault (probably sexual) and behave accordingly?

Kryton57

I’m quite impressed he does his paper round on a Norco. Is he one of the McAskill family?

Clobber
    Free Member

Bored now, I think the world is a sorry place, where will it end? Will you be able to report someone for looking at you in a seductive manner next?

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

If I’m honest, its supposition but I don’t believe he is a paperboy, and I think he is deliberately cruising round doing stuff like this (which does seem a little sinister, and shows aggression towards women). If it was some drunk guy in the street on a Saturday night, I’d feel differently.

I’m going to report it and if it is wasting police time, then so be it. At least they will have a description of this guy if something else does happen.

johnellison
    Free Member

if it is wasting police time

Assuming that it’s true, then if you report it, it isn’t wasting police time.

kimbers

where do u live scott

fwiw i think its worth reporting

wrecker
    Free Member

[/quote]A LABOURER was jailed for a month and put on the sex offenders register for seven years after he slapped the bottom of an off-duty policewoman.

This is sexual assault. Like it or not, people have the right to walk wherever they please without being touched inappropriately by anyone.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bum-slap-builder-branded-a-pervert-1029785

chakaping
    Free Member

Clobber – Can we all come round and slap your missus on the bum please?

scandal42
    Free Member

Some worrying points of view on here, this type of thing often leads on to more serious behaviour, would hate to think any of your female family were on the receiving end of it, although I’m sure they would laugh it off and make a foolish comments such as ‘Will you be able to report someone for looking at you in a seductive manner next’ 🙄

zilog6128

Bored now, I think the world is a sorry place, where will it end? Will you be able to report someone for looking at you in a seductive manner next?

No idea. BTW, how’s that black Norco I sold you?

Kryton57

😀

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Kimbers – Kingston

diawl2
    Free Member

What is the world coming to when you can’t go round slapping people? 🙄

Clobber
    Free Member

Judging by the reaction on here scandal42 it sounds like it’s not a foolish comment and it’ll be with us shortly….

ANYWAY… That is my 2p, I can’t defend my position with anything more clever. I’m sorry but it is just what I think.

Clobber
    Free Member

Edit: Double Post

wwaswas

I’m sorry but it is just what I think.

you’re entitled to an opinion and I wait your post saying ‘I got slapped today but it’s no big deal’.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7H3AlWMOuM[/video]

Northwind

I’ve never slapped a random arse but this thread is making me want to.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Slapped arse’ is closed to new replies.