Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Singlespeed World Champs, Rotorua NZ Who is going?
  • NewRetroTom

Finally booked my flights!
    Can't wait to go out there.
    Who else will be going out there in October?

thepodge
    Free Member

Details please, I'll be in NZ in October and might pop along

NewRetroTom

Details are all here:
    http://www.sswc10nz.com/

Brainflex

I am going, but its only over the hill for me. If I can help anyone with owt, just holler.

Blackhound

Couldn't persuade the sensible Mrs B that it was a good idea, after SSWC08 in Napa said she wouldn't go to another (she had said that before though).

Pity as I am out of work early October and the timing is good for me, so off to the USA instead. Have fun.

uistboy
    Free Member

Ill be there.

thepodge
    Free Member

Balls, i go to Australia the week before

thepodge
    Free Member

WOOP. I WILL be at this. I should really learn my flight dates

fontmoss
    Free Member

barstewards 🙁

(have fun though!)

thepodge
    Free Member

Now I just have to decide if I should enter. it'd be my first race in 12 years and the first XC one ever

woody2000

Pack a nose clip, or put some vicks under your bogey holes CSI style 🙂

thepodge
    Free Member

does not compute

woody2000

The place stinks

thepodge
    Free Member

ah right, is that the sulphur place?

woody2000

Aye

Nice warm baths though

headfirst
    Free Member

No word of a lie: my mums' cousin Michael lives in Rotorua with his maori wife whose name escapes me. She makes the best chocolate eclairs IN THE WORLD!!!! She fills them with cold custard rather than cream. I last visited them when I was about ten. I'm now 38. As far as I know they still live there, ask around I'm sure someone will be able to point you in the right direction. Tell them I said 'hi'.

sheldona
    Free Member

A few of us are off to Germany for rotwssc (rest of the world ss champs) same day but cheaper and means only a long weekend:-)

qwerty
    Free Member

A few of us are off to Germany for rotwssc (rest of the world ss champs) same day but cheaper and means only a long weekend:-)

💡 don't Google GERMAN SS to try and find it 😯

NZCol

I'll be there 🙂

NZCol

So anyone who is over, if you fancy a beer get in touch, there are 24 of us heading up from Wellington racing as team Muffler Riders, oh yeah we have some pretty choice attire and some really beautiful add-ons for the bikes. You’ll hear us thats for sure. After destroying my Kona SS yesterday I’ve pulled out the heay artillery and SS’d the 29er Serotta with a rather natty pink BMZ chain and a 20tooth cog cos the course is steep steep steep 😆 SHould be a giggle though.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Singlespeed World Champs, Rotorua NZ Who is going?’ is closed to new replies.