Home Forums Chat Forum Singlespeed shaving

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Singlespeed shaving
  • Cougar

With the Single Edge, we’ve reimagined the entire shaving experience. We’ve combined a vintage, time-tested design with modern improvements to create a razor unlike any other. Whether you use modern day multi-blade razors or traditional safety razors, it will seriously transform your morning routine.

Possibly the most STW Kickstarter ever.

fasthaggis

I would love to try one ,but I don’t have a chandelier 🙁

I have always wanted a

Martexin waxed canvas and oil rubbed leather

to store my razor.

iolo
    Free Member

So, they’re selling a metal one of these?

Woopie doopie doo

lemonysam
    Free Member

Is that not just a bog standard injector razor like the ones that have been around forever? It looks virtually identical to one someone posted in the comedy shaving thread.

tootallpaul

I really like that.

I don’t get on with multi blade razors, so I may just have a punt.

In fact, I will. Pledged.

Drac

Think I’ll stick with my DE razor.

The blades seem too unique so prone to silly prices, not being able to any easily or production ending.

Cougar

My concern with the blades was they’re “50 cents” each, which puts a big question mark over pricing / availability in the UK.

devs
    Free Member

Razors are for girls. Hipster razors are for stupid people.

Edric64
    Free Member

Will it be as blunt as a new BIC ?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

iolo, you have obviously failed to “reimagine the entire shaving experience”. No shaving experience is complete without some marketing bullsht to go along with it. Personally, I keep a ringfenced unicorn solely to pleasure myself with during my shaving experience

Cougar

Does it give you the horn?

IHN

UnlikeExactly like the modern razors I’ve already got, the Single Edge uses a single, easily replaceable blade that gives a consistently smooth shave. And even though it looks different than most razors you’re used to, we’ve designed it to beit’s extremely familiar to use – right out of the box. No need to buy overpriced, overengineered, overstyled nonsense, learn advanced shaving techniques or invest in fancy brushes or creams.

tylerread
    Free Member

I’ll have to look into this one. I do like the weight of a DE safety razor and I have a feeling this single edge one you are referring to doesn’t have such weight. I currently use the Merkur 34C which is considered one of the best safety razors on the market today per this article[/url]. Have you shaved with a DE razor before? Would you say the shave quality is comparable?

chewkw
    Free Member

I will stick to my current favourite Gillette Barber pole (60g heavy version) Tech.

Imagine if you have misplaced the injector … arrghh … that will be a pain. 😀

tylerread – Member
    I currently use the Merkur 34C which is considered one of the best safety razors on the market today per this article.

Merkur 34C is heavy at 77g but there is no such thing as the best DE razor in the market coz the best for everyone is different. I like the look of Merkur 34C by the way and I know there are plenty of good reviews about this classic …

I can get BBS every time I shave with my Gillette Tech … 😀

gears_suck
    Free Member

L the **** OL.

epicyclo

It’s got an “aggressive” setting.

Last thing I want near my jugular is an aggressive object with a sharp edge… 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

gears_suck – Member

L the **** OL.

Glad to see that I have made someone LOL (if you are referring to my response).

Make my day if that is the case.

😆

slowoldman

Well that looks like a load of old shite. But then I have a beard.

daniel_owen_uk
    Free Member

You can have my Merkur Futur….. when you pry it from my cold dead fingers 🙂

Have to love the conflicting kickstarter page

No need to learn advanced shaving techniques or invest in fancy brushes or creams.

Using the Single Edge is simple. Here’s how:

Lather

Use any method you prefer. We recommend the traditional way – with a high-quality brush and shave soap.

You can have my badger hair brush too… when you… you get the idea…

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Singlespeed shaving’ is closed to new replies.