Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Singlespeed 29ers + pics if you like.
  • TrentSteel
    Free Member
    rob-jackson
    Free Member

wtf is THAT? previous page

IanW
    Free Member

Original 26″ Scandal, love it but may be tempted by the new 29er.

berniethebike
    Free Member

This thread is like p*rn…but better and without guilt and wiping up.

markenduro
    Free Member

latest build with midges and carbon forks:

P1010335 by markenduro, on Flickr

previous build:

08102009381 by markenduro, on Flickr

Andy_Baz

Before and after first proper ride…

Bernaard
    Free Member

At the powdercoaters at the moment, but he’s taking his time 🙁

Soon to have Mary bars too

ssboggy

Couple of pics of my Swift with recently colour matched forks, big thanks to monkeyboyjc of here for the idea and also the image for the stickers. See his thread Hummingbird Fork Respray
    Oh and its running 32:19 with a on one stainless front ring and a surly cog

swavis

Just built this up yesterday so had to take it for a quick spin, even though it was snowing a bit 😉

Gryphon’s first ride by GavinBelton, on Flickr

emac65
    Free Member

Think I win as mine is actually moving,being used & not just lent up against something… 8)

chainslapp
    Free Member

Think I win as mine is actually moving,being used & not just lent up against something

These things are tooooooo expensive to ride and get dirty for gods sake.!!!!!!!!!

ajr
    Free Member

]null[/url]
    Ventana El Comandante

LordOnOne
    Free Member

Built this up for a winter bike but ground conditions are still very good here for the time of year so it hasn’t seen as much use as I thought.

XT 32T and WTB 18T

samuri
    Free Member

I’ll get my gun ready.

adeward
    Free Member

samuri – Member

I’ll get my gun ready.

POSTED 5 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Let me tell you a little bit about my bike before your put it out of it’s misery.

This is the second one , it’s nicer than the first, but the idea is to build a short chain stay twentyniner that will also run belt drive option
    Chainstay length is 407-427 mm that’s centre to centre that’s 16 a 16.75

I did all the drawings and got it made out of ti in china with a company called XACD

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Skinny

And Half Fat

Bat1
    Free Member

32 18 or 20

whiteindustries all the way on my 26er

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Let me tell you a little bit about my bike before your put it out of it’s misery.

This is the second one , it’s nicer than the first, but the idea is to build a short chain stay twentyniner that will also run belt drive option
    Chainstay length is 407-427 mm that’s centre to centre that’s 16 a 16.75

I did all the drawings and got it made out of ti in china with a company called XACD

I really like the idea of it. Always been a fan of the e-stay bikes. I think as more all-mountain 29ers come out this option of the shorter wheelbase would suit down to the ground. Am i right in thinking it runs round an effective top tube a bit like mr jones? So us lanky sods would be right over the rear wheel?

ds3000
    Free Member

Andy_Baz – That is a very sleek looking bike, are you happy with the frame?

tk46hal
    Free Member

I might as well play the game! I’ve just got in from a three hour slogg! Wet, cold and very very muddy! I love it! 😀

birdage

SSSS2 by Birdage, on Flickr

Now entirely white courtesy of the chalky sticky surfacing some enlightened farmer has laid on the track just above Swanborough on the South Downs Ridge.

adeward
    Free Member

I really like the idea of it. Always been a fan of the e-stay bikes. I think as more all-mountain 29ers come out this option of the shorter wheelbase would suit down to the ground. Am i right in thinking it runs round an effective top tube a bit like mr jones? So us lanky sods would be right over the rear wheel?

This one has a 450 seat tube and a 609 effective top tube which keeps the front wheel forward so no toe overlap and allows me to run a 50/60 stem depending on the bars

Andy_Baz

ds3000 – extremely happy thanks. Great ride, fast handling but not twitchy, really compliant rear end (cue jokes…), grip like I’ve never had before and such a beautifully put together frame I can just sit and look at it. Built mostly from the classifieds and has come together really well. Running 32:18 (Middleburn RS7 Uno/Gusset sprocket) at the moment. Works well on most offroad but a slightly spinny on the road bits.

Keef
    Free Member

my baby.

Bernaard
    Free Member

bonesetter
    Free Member

Wolfhound 32:20

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Singlespeed 29ers + pics if you like.’ is closed to new replies.