• This topic has 12 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by tthew.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Similar saddle to a charge spoon
  • MountainMutant
    Free Member

I’ve been running a charge spoon saddle and get on with them well but was wondering what other brands models have a very similar shape

Ok it’s Christmas and maybe a more premium saddle is what the new bike needs 😉

MM

nemesis
    Free Member

They don’t look that similar but I get on well with my charge and spesh saddles in 143 size, particularly phenom ones.

colournoise

Scoop or Knife.

Started on Spoons, now got a Scoop on one bike and a Knife on another. Shape is near as damnit the same. Scoop is more practical and doesn’t sandpaper your shorts away like the Spoon does, but I prefer the Knife – less weight feels like it makes it more compliant and comfier.

jimthelad
    Free Member

The Gusset R-series are very similar, plus they come in some great fabrics! I have the tartan one, its getting a bit worn now, thinking about the tweed as a replacement.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Knife could be a good call

What about fizik? Which model is like the spoon for shape/comfort?

matts
    Free Member

Bontrager Serano is nice. Very similar curvature.

singlesteed
    Free Member

Madison flux!?

knottie8
    Free Member

Madison Flux is nearly identical to a Spoon…

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Agree on the Phenom. Wasn’t sure if I’d get on with it, but as it was on the bike, I thought why not try it.

It’s betterer than the Spoon I’ve got used to. So much so, that I may just replace my other saddles with them!

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Mini MountainMutant would be grateful of the channel on the phenom

singlespeedstu

Madison flux is almost identical in feel.

tthew

I have the tartan one

me too, bought it just cos I liked it. Eventually put it on my black and red Planet X RT57. Looks ace.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Similar saddle to a charge spoon’ is closed to new replies.