Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Show us your Ibis Mojos
  • thumbie
    Free Member

smurf & shredder – shoot us a mail each will ya on the frame kits. Currently using JRA copter tape but something bespoke for my large Vicious Blue would be ace.

TIA

Thumbie

woodsman
    Free Member

facial hair is featuring quite highly amongst the owners pics – have marin got a rival…..

😉

takisawa2

See…I told you the green one would appear.
    Bloody gorgeous.

shinsplints

Thats the first picture I have seen of one of Daffys bikes taken anywhere other than on his balcony 😉

Daffy

Usually I’m behind the camera so there’s not many shots of me anywhere 🙁

shredder
    Free Member

YHM thumbie

Algore
    Free Member

Not sure how to upload pics but here it is the link to website where mine is.
    Finished build yestersday.
    I normally ride medium but Large definitely feels right.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3384/3613596880_c24cfa8900.jpg?v=0

Algore
    Free Member

Oh, and I have no facial hair!

mrmojo
    Free Member

Daffy same as mine I have a green or nuclear pesto as Ibis like to call it (sorry no pics uploaded). I dinked my top tube on a gate few weeks ago emailed Hans and was sent touch paint within a week. The service is first class.

I tossed up between a yeti 575 and mojo had a test rode both and decided the mojo was for me !! also wanted to be a wee bit different.
    I’ve never saw another on the mojo out on the trails.

Going on about the best size to get I’m 5.10 and ride a med with a Thomson 100mm 10 degree rise stem I feel it’s a perfect fit for me.

Algore
    Free Member

Can’t beat Pesto Green.

njee20
    Free Member

I know 2 people with these still in use:

A proper Mojo!

Ed-O
    Free Member

Been out on the Mojo tonight. I swapped the Fox 36 for a Magura Thor for more of a trail build. Such a good bike – singletrack, rocks, drops, whatever.

fallguy
    Free Member

Hows the mojo at climbs and sprinting out of saddle.

Im looking for a lighter and faster replacement for my blur lt1

martinxyz
    Free Member

The revolution will not be televised.. the revolution will not be televised.

It will be posted though! oh, i see it already has! LOL.

first impressions: It definately rides nicer than a kirk. pay not attention to me.

heihei

I loved my Mojo – was blindingly quick everywhere, and just got better and better with a 150mm fork! Shame the rear triangle cracked…. twice. Ibis were great about replacing it, but that, plus it was slightly too small, meant I sold it. DW rocks though – it’s why I bought a new 5-Spot!

slimtubing
    Free Member

so glad someone posted a pic of a version 1.0 mojo,
    I was about $200 shy of buying on in Gotham Bikes in 98, really wish I’d done it as the Jamis I got instead never really felt right. could’ve afforded it but felt the money would be better spent on travelling through California wine country. (possibly was “hic”)

mrmojo
    Free Member

Here's my mojo at Afan ..

shredder
    Free Member

Very impressed so far

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Show us your Ibis Mojos’ is closed to new replies.