Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Show me your…….Man Cave!
  • benmotogp46
    Free Member

I know this topic has been covered fairly recently, however I have struggled to find the link via a search on this forum and google.

I’m looking for inspiration to build my own. All pics appreciated!

JohnClimber
    Free Member

You’re asking a lot, not worth the risk for thieves looking in

lazybike
    Free Member

You’re asking a lot, not worth the risk for thieves looking in

thats a joke..right?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Why ?

Some man caves even without a single bike in shot can be 5 figures + in tools and equipment,

lazybike
    Free Member

Bit paranoid….

landcruiser
    Free Member

Yes you could only see them after a car journey with a bag on your head…………

JEngledow
    Free Member

Show me your…….Man Cave!

That’s a very personal request, you’ll be asking to see pics of our wife’s Lady Gardens next!

trail_rat
    Free Member

Never had a bike nicked then lazybike ?

lazybike
    Free Member

Never had a bike nicked then lazybike ?

Not a pushbike no, garage has been broken into though…do you think thieves will really be looking for this kind of thread so they can case sheds?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Stranger things have happened

br
    Free Member

My Man-Cave is that big I can’t get it all in one picture 🙂

hammyuk
    Free Member

It’s a fact they do and have.
    People have been caught over on a couple of the bike forums asking for pics, etc and then caught later after stuffs been knicked.
    Handy thing about the bike forums is its a small world and its surprisingly easy to trace people when its your forum and you have the right tools…..

lazybike
    Free Member

Stranger things have happened

undoubtedly… 🙂

lazybike
    Free Member

People have been caught over on a couple of the bike forums asking for pics, etc and then caught later after stuffs been knicked.

How do they get the address?

Junkyard
    Free Member

AND WHAT TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES DID THEY USE TO BREAK IN PLEASE 😈

lazybike
    Free Member

Doh…..

maxtorque

I have to wait for the volcano to stop errupting before i can get a pic of mine……………. 😉

slowmart
    Free Member

It’s quite easy to draw a accurate picture of someone who isn’t aware and is a social animal who shares information on the Internet.

For example announcing to the world they will be anyway in France at Easter… 😉

With a name and area, a quick look at the electoral roll will pinpoint someone’s address. So after spending £x on beefing up security on your storage of your pride and joy why then broadcast where you reside?

What a lovely world eh!

And by way of example look at the thread in chat about booked holidays. One poster has actually put the dates up when he is away. 🙄

lazybike
    Free Member

Blimey…I’m sticking to the what tyre threads from now on…

lazybike
    Free Member

One poster has actually put the dates up when he is away.

It may be a bluff… 😉

kjb9
    Free Member

I hope it is not a bluff lazy bike, I hope he is sitting in his shed with a baseball bat waiting for the little darlings to turn up!!!!

lazybike
    Free Member

Entrapment….your honour 🙂

roblane65
    Free Member

he might actually be planning on sitting in his cave for two weeks to catch the b*****ds. 😀

Northwind

Well sod it, I’m insured and I’m not paranoid, and mainly what you can see in this pic is that it doesn’t matter how well tooled up you are, you ain’t getting in through the outside garage doors :mrgreen:

When SVOTMs get old by Northwindlowlander, on Flickr

lazybike
    Free Member

Your allright worse that can happen is they’ll tidy up 🙂

ciderinsport
    Free Member

OK, my cave will be empty when I go away, as I take one bike with me and deposit the other else where!

However, my cave is shite so it won’t be seen on here for the fear of public ridicure 🙂

lazybike
    Free Member

Northwind…is that a TL hiding there..

Northwind

lazybike – Member

Your allright worse that can happen is they’ll tidy up

That IS tidy. Everything in its right place- hammers on the hammer board, inner tube on the inner tube hanger…

Lazy- close, but it’s a very modified SV650.

rockhopperbike

TL thou 😆 ❓

had a test ride on one- thank god for sliipr clutch!

fasthaggis

Northwind,great selection of hammers there ..

🙂

edward2000
    Free Member

This is my cave

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I thought you all knew that thanks to Footflaps there is now only one ‘mancave’

lazybike
    Free Member

TL at Brands…happy days [/img]

mandog

Not because I want to pay a visit but because of my own concerns on posting photo’s on the internet, would it be possible for someone to get the GPS co-ordinates of the locations from the photo’s above?

DrP

Yes.
    They can also tell what pants you were wearing from the ‘reflective negative’ the photo takes.

DrP

firestarter
    Free Member

Nice tl 😉 are they gixer or r1 forks northwind and r1 brakes ? I’ve the obviously better r version 😉 with r1 forks and brakes on

lazybike
    Free Member

They can also tell what pants you were wearing from the ‘reflective negative’ the photo takes

and thats coming from a Dr…

Northwind

It’s still not a TL :mrgreen: But otherwise, good spotting- GSXR750 (K6 I think) forks in SRAD yokes, with R6 brakes and a Fireblade-spec Dymag wheel and single 330mm rotor.

Surprising how easily this stuff all bolts together (if you’ve got a good selection of hammers).

firestarter
    Free Member

Isn’t it just lol , yours an sv then ?

Northwind

Well, mostly.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Show me your…….Man Cave!’ is closed to new replies.