Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)
  • Show me your…………………… Motorbikes!
  • -m-
    Free Member

You need the direct link to the image file (as you had in your last post), but then to enclose it in image tags:

[ img ]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m323/boiker/tl1000001.jpg[ /img ]

– remove the spaces from the above and it should work.

firestarter
    Free Member

Pic after a good clean forks are now 14mm thru yokes but looks pretty much the same 98 tl1000r modifications are r1 forks and brakes, powder coated frame and swingarm, k7 gsxr tail on a custom subframe, bitubo shock, scorpion tagma carbon cans, gipro atre, charging mod, airbox mod with k&n filter, did chain and sprockets, manual fan switch, double bubble screen and the all important crash bobbins 😉

lazybike
    Free Member

Many thanks M.

rickmeister

On the way to Barcelona from Edinburgh. It was the “Busa” drivers 60th and we had both just been made redundant a month earlier. His birthday was attended by the boss of the company, employees and soon to be redundant employees… Interesting weekend that one!

We tried to find DougBasqueMTB off here at the Spanish/French border but failed.

I need 6k miles to get my ZZR11 pask 100k… next year… Its done everything from London courier, Nurburgring to intercontinental express. Its a very faithful friend.

I’m hankering after a ZZR14….

stratobiker
    Free Member

My 1974 H2B….

superfli
    Free Member

KLR250 failed big style on MOT and cost too much to repair, so sold it to garage and bought meself a DRZ400S for commuting

Its a hoot 🙂

cragrat73
    Free Member
Viewing 7 posts - 121 through 127 (of 127 total)

The topic ‘Show me your…………………… Motorbikes!’ is closed to new replies.