Home Forums Bike Forum Scott Scale 920 2013 – price please?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Scott Scale 920 2013 – price please?
  • ljs1977
    Free Member

Not sure if these posts are aloud. But..

What is it worth. Cost me £2500 new.

Thoughts?

njee20
    Free Member

Not sure if these posts are aloud

Well you won’t get an answer if it’s silent, whether they’re allowed or not.

I’ll give £16 for it.

ljs1977
    Free Member

Thanks, not sure why I thought someone might actually give me some help on here, but ever hopeful…

warpcow
    Free Member

Ebay, completed listings, and then factor in how well you have, or have not, taken care of it; forks serviced, wear and tear parts changed, etc.

duckers
    Free Member

What size is it, condition, miles, any upgrades, where are you based?
    I could actually be interested. Mail me pics and details if you like and ill have a think what its worth to me if its what im looking for. Mail in profile.

ricky1
    Free Member

Yes I would like to know the formalities also,I might be interested.

taxi25
    Free Member

About half of what you paid for it if your lucky. Harsh but true.

njee20
    Free Member

Thanks, not sure why I thought someone might actually give me some help on here, but ever hopeful

Ah yes, that’s how to get people on side. As said, you’ve not really given anything to go on, is the bike in mint condition, or buggered? At the end of the day it’s worth what someone will pay.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Half and a bit less generally, also depends if they are currently flogging them off

matt_outandabout

As Mike says, half the value each year, if the lowest sale price you can find. Add a bit of it has hardly been ridden and serviced well, take more off if it has seen a good lot of riding, with scratches and worn parts or no servicing.

ljs1977
    Free Member

Thanks chaps.

Medium frame well looked after, hardly riden.

One stone chip on rear stay, one cable rub mark on top of stanchions, lettering come off the seat post, slight! discolour on the top tube. Nobbles on tyres!

Upgraded XT shifters and brakes,tubless, XT platform pedals and Ergon / original grips in sale.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/shameless-new-bike-pics-scott-scale

Based near Mansfield – Notts, may deliver as I travel a fair bit.

I was after £1400

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Scott Scale 920 2013 – price please?’ is closed to new replies.