• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Sad times in the P house
  • TimP
    Free Member

My bro lost their baby 2 weeks before a planned C-section. He is busy sorting out registering the birth, death and will spend this morning at the funeral directors while his wife is still in hospital. I am off to see him this afternoon to see how he is doing. No-one saw it coming as his wife has been healthy all the way through but heavily monitored due to complications with their last child.

Just a bit numb from it all, and hope my big bro and his wife are OK after this

nickf
    Free Member

Seriously bad news. Not a lot you or anyone can do but be supportive. Maybe look after their kid for a weekend, give them some space to talk and grieve?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Registering a birth and death has to be the hardest thing anyone will ever do.

What can you say? Nothing really. 🙁

rOcKeTdOg

🙁 crumbs, puts things into perspective that does

big_scot_nanny

strewth, that’s horrendous. Hope all are coping and family supporting. Sympathy and best wishes from us lot over here. 🙁
    Kev

donsimon
    Free Member

😥

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Can’t really say anything, I can’t imagine how you deal with that. Hope that all becomes well with time. X

mamadirt
    Free Member

😥

thegreatape
    Free Member

Sorry to hear such sad news. Best wishes to you and your family.

kaesae
    Free Member

😥

hora
    Free Member

🙁

hora
    Free Member

🙁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Sad times in the P house’ is closed to new replies.