• This topic has 13 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by hora.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Saab 5-3 Silver grey saloon partial index SG53??? – Dangerous Driver warning
  • Nainosliw
    Free Member

Be warned about a white male about 45 salt and pepper hair and executive haircut driving this car in the Glasgow/Cambuslang area. He repeatedly tried to squeese me into the curb when overtaking me in traffic tonight, and force me into oncoming traffic when I was overtaking him on the offside in slow moving queues.

I then stopped trying to pass and rode behind him, so he started a series of 'emergency' stops and fast accellerations with no apparent purpose – certainly not called for by road and traffic conditions.

I did absolutely nothing to provike this kind of behaviour except possibly being able to go as fast as him in the traffic!

NOTE this is a warning, NOT an exhortation to violence.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

If it had been me he'd have been fetching his wing mirror from a nearby hedge

Xylene
    Free Member

Get his license plate and report it to the police

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    hora
    Free Member

You need is full reg plate and report/ask for traffic. Section59 would be applicable. State that there was repeated deliberate attempts to hit you or cause an accident.

I would in no way hit anyones car. It changes the dynamics and escalates the situation and can also flip over onto you putting you in criminal damage-area.

Change the route you take for a week or so.

project
    Free Member

Scotch Saab driver, sad haircut, enough said.

Report him to the police.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I might actually be a Saab 9-3…

cynic-al
    Free Member

No witnesses = not worth the hassle.

Sounds rough but maybe worth stopping and letting him go.

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Probably was a 9-3 – too busy dealing with the idiot's behaviour to note the details – cheers for correcting the details.

dmiller
    Free Member

That would be under strathclyde police… No point reporting it. With idiots like that your better to stop and wait for 5 minutes then carry on. 🙂

Nainosliw
    Free Member

Actually I'm thinking of getting a sticker made up that I could attach to cars with drivers like this – it would be permanent adhesive and would say "Member of the Small Penis Club"

brakes
    Free Member

what is an 'executive haircut' and where can I get one?

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Is Smee still giving driving instruction?

crazy-legs

Actually I'm thinking of getting a sticker made up that I could attach to cars with drivers like this – it would be permanent adhesive and would say "Member of the Small Penis Club"

A friend of mine did that execpt the stickers said "THE DRIVER OF THIS CAR IS A C**T"

hora
    Free Member

Bakes- it can be that Executive if he runs a 53 plate…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Saab 5-3 Silver grey saloon partial index SG53??? – Dangerous Driver warning’ is closed to new replies.