Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Russian mail order bride – advice needed!
  • missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Been browsing for a mail order bride, and saw the one above in a Russian catalogue. One problem seems to be that she doesn't have a passport at the moment.

So should I be concerned that she's only advertising herself to get a passport, or is there anything else I need to consider?

mundiesmiester
    Free Member

Is your wife in agreement or can you not hear her speaking from the patio?

marsdenman
    Free Member

PMSL 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Junkyard
    Free Member

no she been busy chatting with fat bald overweight men and not got round to it.

StumpyBlurRider
    Free Member

how good is she in bed,an can she cook like a chef

BigDummy
    Free Member

She looks very trust-worthy.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

mundiesmiester – Member
    Is your wife in agreement or can you not hear her speaking from the patio?

Not from under the footings of the conservatory, no.

avdave2

She's out of focus, you'll get a headache looking at her for too long

hora
    Free Member
    TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Slightly concerned that she looks identical to the wife I ordered last week. Maybe the large package waiting for me at the post office is a lot larger than I'd hoped for….

epicyclo

She seems to like older men, so I'll have her 🙂

CountZero

I'd be a bit concerned about her smoking habit, personally. I wonder if she's into photography and computers?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

bear in mind the OP has part of his brain missing… hopefully not the rumpy-pumpy part ?

nonk
    Free Member

i think it is simon.

U31
    Free Member

Simon has great t*ts in that picture

MoreCashThanDash

All irony at the news item aside, a mate of mine returned from backpacking round Europe with a Russian bride.

The day she qualified for a UK passport he returned home from work to a house that was completely empty apart from a letter from her solicitors. Which he read with the policeman who had come round to investigate the allegations of domestic abuse she had made against him.

It was tricky being supportive without using the phrase "No 5h1t sherlock!"

Hairychested
    Free Member

swadey, you owe me a coffee! PMSL

scraprider
    Free Member

she smokes so prolly stinks as well, 1/2 price , haggle.good luck.

hora
    Free Member

All irony at the news item aside, a mate of mine returned from backpacking round Europe with a Russian bride.

The day she qualified for a UK passport he returned home from work to a house that was completely empty apart from a letter from her solicitors. Which he read with the policeman who had come round to investigate the allegations of domestic abuse she had made against him.

It was tricky being supportive without using the phrase "No 5h1t sherlock!"

How did it pan out?

PrinceJohn

Is that dress real tiger?

uplink
    Free Member

Is that dress real tiger?

No, & the beaver probably isn't either

MoreCashThanDash

hairychested – next time you are around Ilkeston….

hora – fairly standard divorce, no idea – or desire to know – what became of her, he is now happily married to a farmers daughter from down the road and has two lovely kids.

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

simonfbarnes – Member
    bear in mind the OP has part of his brain missing… hopefully not the rumpy-pumpy part ?

Definately not SfB!

The company have been really keen to try & get this young lady sold, so much so that they've offered me flights to & from Moscow for a free test weekend. Sadly offer came in too late for this weekend so booked for next weekend instead.

konabunny
    Free Member

Sounds like a good deal. Just send her the $300 for her foreign passport application, $800 for the flight, $200 for a suitcase, $150 for food for her mother while she's away and $80 for a catsitter, and I'm sure she will show up on your doorstop bright and early next Monday.

(In a professional capacity, I used to have to take calls from various men that had been fleeced by people pretending to be buxom young girls wanting to be whisked away from Zheleznogorsk for the bright lights of Northampton and the glamour of life as a sweaty 50 year old divorce's bride. I didn't have a lot of patience for them but didn't let it show).

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Russian mail order bride – advice needed!’ is closed to new replies.