Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Rose Uncle Jimbo
  • robd

Has anyone got any experience of the rose uncle jimbo 27.5 yet, contemplating one with a rather tasty build as the price is awesome. Any info greatly appreciated.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Not the Uncle Jimbo, but I bought a Granite Chief 2 yrs ago. Rose were great to deal with, Fin the UK rep is very helpful. I think it was about 3 weeks from order to delivery too.

robd

Thanks for the reply.

lbjones
    Free Member

Bump! Did you get one Robd? Or anyone else? Tempted myself as in need of an upgrade and looks damn good value for the money.

Neb

I got an uncle jimbo before Christmas, it rides ace! I’ve no complaints with the service or the frame build quality. the raw frame looks really nice…

lbjones
    Free Member

Thanks Neb, what sort of riding are you using it for? Would like something burly enough to do some grass roots downhill as well as some enduro races and usual trail stuff.

Neb

Mainly for Lake District riding, enduro races, alps trips (trans provence booked in sept!) that kind of thing. Seems perfect for me!

elliotmarzo
    Free Member

I have ordered one about a month ago. Top spec for the price.Just a waiting game now though. [/url]null

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Rose Uncle Jimbo’ is closed to new replies.