Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Roll up. roll up – enter the moral maze here……
  • cranberry
    Free Member

I think what you are proposing sounds wrong, but I can’t put my finger on why, something in the region of profiting from misery and loss, but I guess that is what journalists do. Call the cops and see what they think about it !

I think that if someone I knew or loved was brutally taken from me then I really wouldn’t want to be opening newspapers and seeing pictures of the last place that they were known to be alive splashed across the newspapers for the ghoulish delight of strangers. I guess that other people, even those I would never have to face, should be entitled to the same decency and respect for privacy that I would ask of them.

cranberry
    Free Member

double post.

joeydeacon
    Free Member

rkk01: I own a small web design company – think the web designers for the brothel accidently sent it to my web design e-mail address rather than to another developer they were dealing with – typo in the domain name.

One of the odder entries: “Saw Lucy 8/10/07 – Said he was very strange.She went to the toilet, came back and he was covered in chocolate sauce all over his face!He then wanted lipstick putting on him and for Lucy to call his mum!!! Odd ball”

joeydeacon, you can’t just leave it at that. 😯
    You’ve got to post the whole thing now, even if you edit the names out.

bristolbiker
    Free Member

******** ATTENTION ALL LATECOMERS ********

Read the OP; he doesn’t have any pictures!

That is all.
    Dave

😆

joeydeacon
    Free Member

MidlandTrailquestsGraham: TBH the rest was just thousands of boring entries with the odd disturbing one.. “Guy phoned but didn’t show etc etc” was the bulk of it, with the odd disturbing weirdo with rape fantasies thrown in.

“Saw cindy 5/12/07 – said he was ok but strange. he kept following her around with his rucksack on … naked!! haha”

GlitterGary
    Free Member

That was me.

😳

chakaping
    Free Member

if its more than a couple of hundred quid id be shocked,

£500 maybe, educated guess. Not likely to be a splash so I can’t see them going much higher than that for a bit of colour.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Roll up. roll up – enter the moral maze here……’ is closed to new replies.