Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Rocky, slippy and slidey………..think you could ride it??
  • pastcaring
    Free Member

from the same fella, made me chuckle!

_tom_
    Free Member

😆 all those shagmiester vids make me laugh. I bet riding with you guys is fun.

Northwind

"all those shagmiester vids make me laugh"

I love that almost every video has the cameraman going "Yallright?" at least once :mrgreen:

loco_pollo
    Free Member

Don't listen to these no-cocks, that looks awesome and your mate had a good crack at it.

hora
    Free Member

Don't listen to these no-cocks, that looks awesome and your mate had a good crack at it.

YEAH! Us with-cocks but with no-pussy's agree. Yeah Team America

YoungDaveriley
    Free Member

Film flattens everything,but it doesn't look that tough…..but he is wearing pads….

hora
    Free Member

I know. The amount of times Ive shown non-bikers something and they don't look convinced and think its just a gravel path..

Northwind

Yup, the video I did of McMoab looks about as challenging as riding round a car park 😐 Gutted!

grantway
    Free Member

Recon it could be ridden in a shopping trolley
    You guys are Kick Ass of MTB 🙁

yetiguy
    Free Member

looks easy enough, but knowing what film does to the steep droppy down bit at the end of mcmoab, i have to take my hat off to the bloke

hora
    Free Member

As posted on another thread by Richyb. This vid actually does show how steep this particular descent is!

BoardinBob

Reminds me of a bit of singletrack in Mugdock. Buggered if I know if it has a name but you start at the Drumclog moor car park. Follow the footpath into the park then veer off to the right on some single track just before the footpath descends, follow it into the trees then you find the trail that's like that video. Rocky, rooty, wet, narrow, fantastic.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Rocky, slippy and slidey………..think you could ride it??’ is closed to new replies.