Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rock Shox Lyrik RC2L Dual Position 2012/2013 Air Forks – anyone running these?
  • SimonR

Hello,

Anyone been using the Lyrik dual position forks?

Thinking of THESE ONES

How do you find them?

Cheers,

Simon.

sprocker
    Free Member

I was, they are a nice stiff fork and i found the travel adjust really easy and good. the rest of the setup took me a while though to get them feeling right. I round them more plush than the 36 kashima floats I had before.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I have older ones but with the DH mod. They are great, bestest forks ever. The damping is superb I want to have the same adjustments on my Pikes but can’t. The DPA is very supple and smooth too, much smoother than coil in my Pikes and a hell of a lot smoother the 2 step that I had the Lyriks before.

The only thing is that I don’t like the new graphics, they look a bit cheap.

Scamper
    Free Member

How is the reliability of these – any worse than say a solo air? Read a few pieces about the two step version which I presume preceeded the two position air were not great for reliability?

I_Ache
    Free Member

2 step is a completely different system to DPA. I blew 3 2 step cartridges and then Fishers put in a DPA one in and it has been fine. The three 2 step cartridges lasted less than 11 months in total the DPA has been in there for 12 months but I have probably done less riding due to a knackered leg. I have not had a single problem with the DPA, it always works how it should do.

SimonR

Thanks for the feedback – all sounds pretty positive.

Time to go shopping 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rock Shox Lyrik RC2L Dual Position 2012/2013 Air Forks – anyone running these?’ is closed to new replies.