Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)
  • Right, who's looking forward to the cobbles?
  • tang
    Free Member

[/url]
    Classics by tangwyn, on Flickr[/img]
    Its started but this bit is the best. Cant wait.

swampi
    Free Member

yup.always enjoy it, went to watch it last year but only got to see 3 cobbled sections as it was dry and the race pace was obviously faster…wet weather always makes it more fun 🙂

sefton
    Free Member

yep! Cancellara please!

argoose
    Free Member

Thats why dual air is better than solo air. You can fine tune small bump sensitivity.

headfirst
    Free Member

Is Boonen good to go? He pulled out of last weekend’s race but I reckon and hope that was to keep his powder dry.

mdb
    Free Member

Really looking forward to it. Hoping Boonen does it again, but I suspect his fitness and a certain Mr Sagan might play a part. Looking forward to seeing how Team Sky handle this race as it feels like they are getting close in the Spring Classics. Geraint Thomas is being talked up and i would love to see Stannard steam roller it but I’m sure Cancellara will have that covered.

Good race preview over on the INRNG blog Here

sefton
    Free Member

yeah hes good, bad start to the season but looking good now, OFQ have strong team with options. Boonen will be marked might see Chavanel squeeze past?

sefton
    Free Member

would be great for a brit to win! like sagan (amazing talent) but dont want him to win.

stufive
    Free Member

Recording it Working 🙁

mrblobby
    Free Member

Me! Am very excited. Been following all the Spring races properly for the first time and am loving them. Enjoying them more than the recent grand tours.

jonba
    Free Member

Gerraint ftw although it seems unlikely.

beej

Hell yeah! I’ve got waffles for breakfast and a selection of Belgian beers to help me through the afternoon.

I’m even more excited about Paris-Roubaix; got a late booking onto a trip to see it, including start area/Arenberg/velodrome access.

mdb
    Free Member

Boonen has crashed out!

scratch
    Free Member

Uh Oh!

Right, 90 min ride then back to watch this with tea and chocolate

scratch
    Free Member

…..Also stops me walking around the shouting Boooooooooooonen!
    there’s always Paris-Roubaix, hope it’s not to bad

mrblobby
    Free Member

Boonen’s streak of bad luck continues, pretty rotten season so far. Hear he’s off to hospital. Guess they’ll focus on Chavanel now.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Oh good. The snooker on Eurosport is over running.

speckledbob
    Free Member

Eurosport up at last. Hoping for a good battle between cancelara and sagan. Sky have got a strong team out. Think ill go for cancellara.

stufive
    Free Member

Its no good im going to have to watch it on steephill tv, if im quet they wont notice 😀

MrSmith
    Free Member

Off topic but is that image in the OP yours or did you nick it from the team Sky’s Facebook? Or did they get it from you?
    The reason i ask is it could be a prime example of how unworkable the current orphan works/copyright legislation that the government is pushing to become law is. What happens when an image gets ‘borrowed’ and the original author gets lost by metadata stripping.
    I’m not looking to accuse anyone of stealing images but this could be an example of how the legislation is flawed.
    I know people who are researching/lobbying against this legislation as it affects both amateur and professional image makers. An odd request but it would help my research to know.
    Anyway back to the racing 🙂

tang
    Free Member

bloody eurosport player not working so watching on the phone!

tang
    Free Member

i nicked it from sky.

MrSmith
    Free Member

i nicked it from sky.

Thanks for your honesty :-). I don’t think Murdoch will mind.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Yup but I’m not going for Cancellara.

I’m up for someone like Vansummeron.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Just love the classics Tour of Flanders today Hell of the North next Sunday just love it, shame the scheduled Eurosport coverage was ruined by bloody snooker which ain’t a sport just dicks in DJ’s with sticks.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Did you see the aerial shot of them jumping on and off the pavement.? Some good bike handling going on.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Sagan for the win although a big ask to overhaul Spartacus long shot Geriant Thomas for home interest. Bit mad the pavement shortcuts close call missing the kirb

tang
    Free Member

Pozzato will be fired up I reckon. I hope Sparticus rips it up.

Klunk
    Free Member

greipel is having a laugh 😀

stufive
    Free Member

VOECKLER makes me laugh hes always there

tang
    Free Member

Go Sparticus!!

Rorschach
    Free Member

I heard the boom as Sagan popped from here!!

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Ouch Spartacus kills them off, what a display!

tang
    Free Member

Now that’s putting the hammer down.

Rorschach
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg

trying so see the “motor” hidden in the frame

awesome display

flippinheckler
    Free Member

31mph that’s just crazy

brokensoul
    Free Member

Magnificent.

speckledbob
    Free Member

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, “what a guy”. I’ll probably be saying it next weekend. We’ll deserved 3rd from Roland as well.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Not sure how he conned Sagan into doing a turn at the front during the initial break but I doubt he’ll fall for it again!

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Right, who's looking forward to the cobbles?’ is closed to new replies.