Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)
  • Right. Let's get it over and done with then (Liverpool FC Footie content).
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Worth a punt for Hodgson to be out by Guy Fawkes Night? Xmas?

Dear oh dear. I bet Rafa’s laughing his socks off.

Northampton **** Town ffs.

I don’t know wether to laugh or cry. 😐

Form an orderly queue please. No pushing.

cinnamon_girl

Yawn.

Yawn.

Yawn.

It’s a ball, get over it. 🙄

(sprints away to her girl-cave)

bruk

Must be something in the water on Merseyside with Everton going out last night too!

Know a lot of people will be unhappy or gloating but really it’s just fantastic for those Northampton players who have had a night to remember for the rest of their lives.

coogan
    Free Member

Liverpool are an utter mess from top to bottom. Have to worry for their future the way they are going. Owners need to sell, but who wants to buy a club in this much of a mess?

guido

YESSSSSSS come on Town 😆

So proud, im nearly in tears

postierich
    Free Member

Unable to take the pish being a bitter blue 😕

coogan
    Free Member

What a surprise, first reply is from someone who hates football yet felt the need to open a clearly marked football thread. Spacker.

cinnamon_girl

You’ll have to do better than that coogan. 😉

scaredypants

lots of top teams out already

… oh, and liverpool, you say ? – didn’t they used to be a top team ?

iDave
    Free Member

they’re just a very ordinary team now. i can’t imagine any other team feeling up against it when they play liverpool now. nothing to fear any longer. no truly special players. mleh

coogan
    Free Member

No. I don’t.

Jamie
    Free Member

New manager needs a bit of time to undo the damage his predecessor did. It is not going to happen over night, but the Carling Cup, as for Everton, was probably their only shot at silverware this season.

Yours, an Arsenal fan who is very happy after last night.

Junkyard
    Free Member

no pleasure in seeing this [once] great team suffer give him time and money
    Yours
    Manure Scum

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Coogan; Cinnamon Girl is actually a friend of mine, hence I don’t appreciate you abusing her like that. Out of order. I think her comment was made in a light hearted manner, so your response is disproportionate.

ANYWAY…..

Rafa’s Inter are currently sitting on top of Serie A. Hodgson’s Liverpool are 16th with 5 points from 5 games.

It’s not Woy’s fault. He’s just not up to managing such a huge club. The problem lies in the way it’s being fecked by those stupid American ****ts. If the best you can do is get Woy Hodgson in to manage Liverpool FC, then you’re not fit to run the club. Mourhinho has often hinted at managing Liverpool one day, but there’s no way this shower of shit can attract top caliber staff to this club. Benitez wanted to sign the likes of David Villa; who do we get? Roy Keane. Cheeze. I’m amazed we actually got Torres tbh. Not that he’ll be staying much longer, and I don’t blame him. He deserves better.

There’s just not spirit at Liverpool at the moment. The 2005 CL final seems light years away now.

Should’ve got Ollie in as manager. At least he’d give us a laugh!

cinnamon_girl

I am just causing trouble, sorry. 😳

andy7t2
    Free Member

elf leave coogan alone this is a football thread if your not man enough to take a bit of banter stay off the footy threads

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Erm, I started this thread. It’s my thread. I fully expect, nay, deserve the banter. Trust me, I can give as good as I get. Don’t worry about me.

CG is a friend of mine. I don’t appreciate folk abusing friends of mine.

CG’s apologised. I expect Coogan will do the honourable thing and do likewise.

coogan
    Free Member

I couldn’t care what you do or don’t appreciate.

edhornby

are you really that bothered about the carling cup ??? It’s used by rich prem teams to give the youth/reserves a run out…. I bet I will allow you to concentrate on the prem which the manager is secretly pleased about

andy7t2
    Free Member

gone fishing

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I bet I will allow you to concentrate on the prem which the manager is secretly pleased about

😆 Excellent. Keep ’em coming!

mancjon
    Free Member

Elf

Yes but Benitez has inherited a very good team from Mourhinho, give him time to cock it up.

Roy has inherited a not very good team at the moment thanks in no small part to Benitez. Give him time, he may surprise everybody.

Personally as a Man U fan i was kind of hoping Benitez would be at Liverpool for good 🙂

guido

Northampton **** Town ffs

is actually a friend of mine, hence I don’t appreciate you abusing her like that. Out of order.

I am just causing trouble, sorry.

white101

first time since 1986 we have won at stamford bridge, ok our 2nd team beat there 2nd team and they were down to 10 men for most of 2nd half but what the hell….1986! I was a mere boy

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Sorry Guido; din’t mean no disrespect to Northampton Town. Just a bit shocked that a Premier League team got beaten, at their own ground, by a team from League 2.

No actually, I’m not that shocked. Liverpool FC are shit. It’s s simple as that.

Best of Luck to Northampton Town in the next round.

guido

Was only messing Elf, im as shocked as anyone 🙂

Hairychested
    Free Member

Elfinsafety, your lot have joined the “mighty” Chelsea. That’s some achievement, innit?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

cinnamon_girl – Member

I am just causing trouble, sorry.

Keep up the good work!

Sawyer
    Free Member

Quite up for the cup now that the only other big team in it are United.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah yes, there is at least that consolation. Man City out too.

Who am I kidding? Chelsea I doubt are at all bothered by this, their prizes are the league title and the CL. Man City have a good enough squad to make a go of it, but won’t win owt this season. I’m not bothered about other teams; Liverpool FC should not be in this position. Who did we sign this summer? Christian Poulsen, looks like a lightweight, Jovanovic is another ‘hard worker’ who won’t score many goals, and Raul Meireles looks decent enough but will he do well or be another Euro flop? Joe Cole was a good bit of business I have to say.

Yet only Jovanovic was playing tonight, plus a bunch of youngsters with little experience. Why not chuck the others in as well? Stick a decent side out, win the game at half time then throw some youngsters on.

Pft.

BadlyWiredDog

Call yourself a supporter. You’re typical of those muppets who sit at games abusing their own team at every opportunity. London scouser eh… 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Roy has inherited a not very good team at the moment thanks in no small part to Benitez. Give him time, he may surprise everybody.

Not true. Essentially the same team that chased Man U all the way to the end in 2008, bar Alonso and Mascherano. I don’t think Mascherano’s a top top player anyway.

Benitz has his way of doing things, and was successful in Spain with it. Broke the stranglehold of Barça/Real. He won the CL in his first season at Liverpool ffs. Had he been given free reign to get the players that he wanted in, then I think it would have been a different story. He was promised loads of cash by the Yanks, which never materialised. Sorry, but you can’t win owt without investing in top class players. Which is why Arsenal haven’t won owt for years. It’s why Mourinho and Bacon Face have. And even when he did buy players who were sposed to be shit hot, they’d often turn out to be flops. Like Ryan Babel. The odd moment of brilliance, but otherwise very mediocre.

I dunno.

mancjon
    Free Member

Yep, 2008 was your best chance to get Premier League for ages and to be honest if Torres hadn’t spent a large part of the season injured think you would have got it.

But Benitez has a had a fair amount of money to spend in his time there and as you say a lot of his purchases never really made it. Champions League results are probably what kept him at Anfield for so long.

Still at least we both know what it’s like to have totally clueless yanks in charge of our respective clubs

Sawyer
    Free Member

2008, Arsenal would have won the league if it wasn’t for Martin Taylor.

diggers
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Should’ve got Ollie in as manager. At least he’d give us a laugh!

Ollie is quite happy at the original ‘pool thank you very much 😮

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

2008, Arsenal would have won the league if it wasn’t for Martin Taylor.

Behave yourself! Youse were way off. 18 points off to be precise! 😀

2008/09 season btw. Even in 2007/08 you were pretty lucky to be only 4 points off the top. And you’ve got 2 points this season from flukes; at Liverpool first game, and last weekend!

Soz, but I can’t see Arsenal winning the PL unless Chelsea or Man U mess up, or you buy about 4 shit-hot World class players in January.

the original ‘pool

– This is true. 😀

Tango-Man
    Free Member

New manager needs a bit of time to undo the damage his predecessor did. It is not going to happen over night, but the Carling Cup, as for Everton, was probably their only shot at silverware this season.

Yep, like getting us into the Champions league every season apart from his last, winning the champions league, winning the FA cup.

We, Liverpool have managed to make a profit on the last 3 transfer windows, brilliant if we were a league 2 club, nothing will change till we get new owners and a new manager that is not out of his depth

Zoolander
    Free Member

As an Evertonian all I can currently add is …. Meh

Shame really I’d love to take the piss but current results suggest I do otherwise.

carbon337
    Free Member

Can I just mention Chelsea 3 Newcastle 4!!!!

Another surprise result nobody would have predicted like these:

A 6-0 Villa rout
    Away win at Everton
    Away win at Chelsea
    Home loss against Blackpool.

Its always entertaining being a NUFC fan!

nickc

Mate of mine’s daughter plays for Northampton Town …

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Right. Let's get it over and done with then (Liverpool FC Footie content).’ is closed to new replies.