Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Reverb Stealth 125mm
  • mjsmke

Does anyone who has a 125mm Reverb Stealth know the exact measurement for:

When fully inserted into a frame the measurement from top of seat tube to bottom of seat rails when at 125mm?

AlexSimon

195mm according to the internet (mine measures that but it’s not a stealth)

jam-bo

Alltricks had a really good guide showing the relative heights of all the posts. Can’t find it online now but I have a copy if you email me.

mjsmke

Thanks. Just measuring up a new bike and If the manufacturers measurements of the seat tube are correct i’ll have about 2cm of adjustment with the reverb fully extended.

If not, I’ll have to swap it for a 100mm which i’m guessing is shorter overall? Or somehow add an extra top out bumper but that might be tricky.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

??
    Do you mean it’s 2cm above the height you need or that you will only have 2cm of “Seat Post drop” on top of the 125mm?

mjsmke

About 2cm of the reverb showing between the top of the frame and bottom of the reverb collar.

benpinnick

182mm

aerzen

mjsmke

Thats great! Thanks!

benpinnick

I just measured one to get that 182mm by the way… I will check again in the morning but I am sure its less than 195.

jam-bo

That’s the one ^^^

aerzen

Has anyone / can anyone compare actual measurements for the Reverb stealth against the Alltricks chart?

AlexSimon

Yes, my non-stealth 125/380 Reverb 30.9 measures 195mm

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Reverb Stealth 125mm’ is closed to new replies.