Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Reverb rear fender reccomendations
  • Tomahawk
    Free Member

I ordered a Topeak rear fender for the tallboy but it doesn’t fit on my reverb. What are you using that fits? 29er obviously

JoeG
    Free Member

I use a Zefal No-mud but they’re 26″

I think this is a newer 29″ version, but I’ve never seen one in person.

mylofitz
    Free Member

http://www.topeak.com/products/Fenders/defender_xc11_29er
    II use a Topeak M2 but for your 29er perhaps this xc11 as it uses the same bracket that fits my reverb?

althepal

Theres a new one that works on a similar basis to the zefal but doesnt look as bulky as the nomud. Attaches to the stays using zip ties, moulded from one piece…
    Have a google on here or I’m sure someone will be on soon to tell you what it is..

mos

I’ve got one of the No-muds on mt Pyga (previously on a Lurcher) & i’ve found that the cone shaped bits of the bracket really do stick out quite a bit & i was continuoulsy clonking my heels on it.

matt_outandabout

It is a mudguard, not a fender.
    Speak English boy, not yank.
    😉

BadlyWiredDog

Theres a new one that works on a similar basis to the zefal but doesnt look as bulky as the nomud. Attaches to the stays using zip ties, moulded from one piece… Have a google on here or I’m sure someone will be on soon to tell you what it is.. – See more at: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/reverb-rear-fender-reccomendations#sthash.pPfl521d.dpuf

I don’t know if you mean the Mudhugger, as it’s not exactly discreet, but it works brilliantly. I’ve also got one of the Mucky Nutz seatpost mounted ones, which is okay, but not as efficient as the Mudhugger. Should fit a Reverb fine, but it’s straight rather than hugging the tyre which does seem to lessen its effectiveness.

althepal

There you go.. the mudhugger- go have a look..

Tomahawk
    Free Member

Much appreciated gang

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Reverb rear fender reccomendations’ is closed to new replies.