Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend me an… organiser/to do list…
  • tartanscarf

Not the most exciting of topics but I’ve always got a million things to do here and can never keep track of them. Bits of paper get lost etc.

I really need something I can have on my Iphone and PC – tasks, time to complete, status. That way I can have everything in 1 place and with an hour or more to spare know what I can do. Any recommendations?

Cheers
    TS

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

If you’re running a Mac, omnifocus is very good – there’s a version for the iPhone and iPad as well. Unfortunately it doesn’t run on PC. Might be worth having a look at the app store for the iPhone and see if people recommend something that also has functionality on the PC – I’m sure I’ve seen a couple being reviewed very positively.

doc_blues
    Free Member

I used remember the milk for a while, which syncs in with google calender from my iphone and has a web based interface. It does cost £ – about £25 a year, but have found it invaluable…

however, my personal favourite is currently a moleskiene and physically writing out my to do list…just seems to work betrter for me than an electronic versions of doing things

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Pembo
    Free Member

Just started using this and found it very good.

Interfaces really well with Outlook but unfortunately has no sync with iPhone.

You can download the trial version which runs for 30 days then purchase if you like it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an… organiser/to do list…’ is closed to new replies.