Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Recommend me a phone with a keyboard and decent camera..
  • brassneck

.. for Mrs B who thinks touch screens are the work of Satan and all his tiny minions – HTC Desire Z looks good, anybody using anything similar?

I’ve phrased it as a decent camera as I’m not concerned with megapixel counts or the like, just whether you’re getting decent enough snaps out of it (addition app purchase not a problem if needed).

EDIT: Sorry, wrong forum if anyone can move it I’d be obliged ..

sneakyg4
    Free Member

I have a Sony Xperia Mini, good camera and slide out keyboard. Fits nicely in a pocket, runs Android 2.3. Not too expensive, so worth a look.

She is right; touchpad keyboards are the work of the devil.

withersea
    Free Member

Desire Z owner here, fab phone and they come with a two year guarantee as well which is a bonus. good size screen and very robust. camera good, but not amazing, worst bit is shutter lag after button pressing. getting a case for it is a pain, as you can ly really use the pouch type. Daughter has the htc cha cha which is also very good, smaller screen, but easier on the pocket with the blackberry style design.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a phone with a keyboard and decent camera..’ is closed to new replies.