Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommend me a new multi-use goretex shell jacket
  • damomcg
    Free Member

Hi folks,
    The zip on my Rab Drilium has given up the ghost and to be honest the jacket is looking pretty battered too. I was hoping for recommendations on a new goretex shell that will be used for everything from getting the shopping in to wet Scottish days out on the MTB.

noltae
    Free Member

Get one that fits you – Mountain Equipment are good value and as good as any other ..

peekay

Patagonia Untracked.

RRP £440.
    After admiring in shops I bought one for Misspeekay a couple of years ago at what I thought a bargain price of £250.

Was so impressed with the quality, features and fit that I have been keeping an eye out for a mens version in the sales since.

Menlook now have some food £177 which is an absolute steal, so just bought one for myself.

It is meant to be a ski jacket but other than a soft backing to the goretex there is no insulation so is light and packable enough for a normal shell jacket.

In my eyes it is a bargain for such a good jacket.

Male fit is loose, so order a size smaller

http://www.menlook.com/uk/jackets/untracked-orange-jacket-patagonia-291662.html

damomcg
    Free Member

Thanks guys for those recommendations! After having looked around I’ve for a Rab Xiom jacket from Cotswolds at £115. That Patagonia jacket looked nice but not available in large.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a new multi-use goretex shell jacket’ is closed to new replies.