Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me a long sleeve merino top.
  • Ringo
    Free Member

Wondered what you lot were wearing i have a howies one i have had for a while but its getting tatty now.

Clink

I've been using 2 rohan ones I got in their sale (£20 each). Fit me better than the Icebreaker ones I've had and nice flat seams. They are doing more this year I think. I've also got some Smartwool ones which are nice.

RoterStern
    Free Member

I've got the Baa Baa from Endura which I like a lot.

jackal
    Free Member

baa baa

woffle
    Free Member

I rate the Rapha ones. They've got Medium and Large left in the older version with 20% off at the moment £40 for the l/s versions here

rOcKeTdOg

i have an icebreaker 200 recommended by Miss Cinnamon, not worn it out yet as it hasn't been cold enough, but the fit is good and it doesn't seem itchy

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Try TK Maxx,in the normal knitwear section. I've got a couple from there (about £16). Latest one is a black turtle neck with zip.Pretty much like the bike specific ones but a lot cheaper.

gonetothehills
    Free Member

+1 for the baa baa. I've had Howies (and like it) and Icebreake (nothing special but not bad either) but I do like the Endura one a lot.

richcc
    Free Member

I've got a labgear one and an embers one – both ok and have lasted fairly well

StirlingCrispin

I have two Icebreaker 200s.
    Excellent tops but definitely for winter rather than autumn use.

I used a short-sleeve Baa Baa this morning.

catnash
    Free Member

I've had an embers merino one recently, can'r fault it and the only thing I have had from howies is an nbl top so can't fault the embers quality.

BeveledEdge
    Free Member

Baa Baa

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a long sleeve merino top.’ is closed to new replies.