Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Recommend me a courier bag
  • Riofer
    Free Member

My bargain buy Pedros bag is on its last legs and having found that I have used it more than expected I'm ready to invest in a quality bag. I'm after something that will look smart enough for carrying the laptop etc at work and is big enough to carry lunch and a change of clothes. I've had a look at Crumpler and Knog but I expect there are plenty more out there that I don't know about?

Any recommendations?

Cheers
    Rio

bravohotel9er
    Free Member

Manhattan Portage?

Arguably the originators.

I've used the large version of this Europa expandable for the past 5 years…great for work, but enough room to shove a laptop, change of clothes and enough for a night away in it too.

http://tiny.cc/fef9x

rOcKeTdOg

anything buy Timbuk,mine is 7 years old and still going strong with daily use

sc-xc

Chrome or bagaboo

Riofer
    Free Member

Good call – looks good, shame the one that fits the bill best doesnt seem to be in the UK store. I'll check to see if they can order in from the US.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

My Dakine bag works well for me

binners

Howies. Mines been used on a daily basis for years. Ferrying my laptop and everything else around. Still going strong. Brilliant value for money at £65

http://www.howies.co.uk/product.php/1798/92/

I want this one. Mine was the earlier one without the padded laptop bit. I want to buy one but can't justify it while the old one keeps soldiering on. I think it may be a while

nicko74

I'm a big fan of Crumpler – I have a casual one I've had for 8 years and taken all over the world that's still going strong (Seedy Three, I think), plus a smart one for laptop/ work duties.
    But it's definitely worth looking online for the best deals as the retail prices are pretty steep…

simonjf63
    Free Member

+1 for Timbuk2 – had mine for around 9 years now and still in fine nick. Still waterproof, use it every day. Simply an excellent piece of kit

chutney13
    Free Member

+2 for timbuk

yunki
    Free Member

I prefer the Lidl to the Tesco.. but if you invest a few pence any bag for life is a…..

Oh.. sorry.. read that as carrier bag

tron
    Free Member

Crumplers can be picked up very cheaply on Ebay.

mieszko
    Free Member

Have a look at Patagonia. Well made and very hard wearing bag. Loads of space and enough pockets. Padded laptop sleeve. You can get them cheap -ish on eBay.

North Face bags are ok as well. But get a medium or large.

pjt201
    Free Member

i've got a north face one, seems to be holding up pretty well so far. very good at keeping the rain/spray out too.

one_bad_mofo

Go for Bagaboo and you can have a unique custom design. I did!

bigdawg
    Free Member

timbuk2 – mines still going strong after 15 years of daily use and abuse…

Tiger6791

I've got this this Lowepro one..

Decent size, get a laptop in, works on the bike well, loads of pockets, looks smart as just a bag.

and the best part…..

it cost me

£12!!!!!

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Laptop-Shoulder-Bags/Lowepro/Lowepro-Messenger-Factor-L-Laptop-Bag—Black?imgNum=2&showOp=1

theflatboy
    Free Member

i recommend you get a courier bag.

2tyred

binners – Member
    Howies. Mines been used on a daily basis for years. Ferrying my laptop and everything else around. Still going strong. Brilliant value for money at £65

http://www.howies.co.uk/product.php/1798/92/

I want this one. Mine was the earlier one without the padded laptop bit. I want to buy one but can't justify it while the old one keeps soldiering on. I think it may be a while

Same here – used daily for years, incredible what you can fit in it, never lets water in.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a courier bag’ is closed to new replies.