Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me a b&b near Glyncorrwg/Afan
  • kayak23

Good day to you.
    Can anyone share a recommendation for a nice b&b near Glyncorrwg?
    Its for me and the gf on new years eve. Planning to ride NYE and NYD so must be bike friendly/secure and near to a good pub.
    Thanks.

Kato

Only one I’ve used is Brynteg House and I had no complaints

Bear
    Free Member

Has to be Afan Lodge. Fantastic and can ride to both places on traffic free routes.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

+ 1 for Afan Lodge.

kayak23

Thanks folks. I’ll look into it.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Bryn reg house.

shaxi
    Free Member

Afan Lodge do well ! 🙂

kayak23

Afan lodge looks great but minimum stay of two nights and best part of 200 quid.

Queens b&b looks ok in Glyncorrwg.
    Is spending a new years eve in Glyncorrwg likely to be a touch on the ‘Slaughtered Lamb’ side of things? What are the pub/s like?

thebunk

Queens B&B was nice when we stayed there. We scared the owners by staying in the cafe till kicking out time – they were just about to call out Air Rescue!

Nice people (not sure if it is still the same couple now though). Would be interested to hear about what goes down in Glyncorrwg on NY too…

lowey

We stayed at the Queens. Lovely couple (from London IIRC). Nice clean place and a cracking full breakfast.

makkag
    Free Member

another for Bryn Teg house . lovely staff close to pub and 5 mins to trails/Mtb Centre .. check there open for new years though !

superdale
    Free Member

Would highly recommend Green Lanterns here:

Green Lanterns

The T Bones restaurant attached does amazing steaks, the breakfast is very good and some of the rooms very spacious especially if a few of you are sharing.

Kieran

I’ll second Green Lanterns, and the steaks at T-bones are brilliant, second only to those I’ve had in France.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a b&b near Glyncorrwg/Afan’ is closed to new replies.