• This topic has 49 replies, 25 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Pook.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)
  • Recognise this ?
  • Dales_rider
    Free Member

From Urban defenitions 🙂

1. singletrackworld

A website populated by portly mid life crisis sufferers with delusions of gradeur, who think that riding around on an expensive push bike somehow makes up for their dull job in engineering or IT.

Various cliques can be found on this website. The most amusing being the ones who pretend to like something purely so they can be on first name terms with a washed up ex bike journalist come budget bike company owner or some muppet who draws pictures of sheep and waffles on in a pretentious manner. The actual condiment is more entertaining.
    “I’m an overwieght, stuffy, pompous engineer with a lack of personality is there anywhere I can go to have petty arguements with people just like me?”
    “Of course there is, try singletrackworld”

jam-bo

again?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Wow. WTF?

I’ve never seen this. Where did you find it?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Yet again, again.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

jam bo – Member

again?

Maybe but I dont normally hang around on forums, its just at the moment I’m injured and its cold out.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

Yet again, again.

Walking into the defenition 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

Give the guy a break ffs. No need to shoot him down just because he isn’t aware of every post that’s ever been on here. Why would you even bother posting if you’re that pissed off at having seen it before. 🙄

maxtorque

Did the OP not see the “post a photo of you” thread?

Considering that a significant number of people on that thread look like they are very probably “doing time” for, at the very least, a couple of cases of GBH, i’d be wary of peturbing them…………. 😉

Cougar

Maybe but I dont normally hang around on forums, its just at the moment I’m injured and its cold out.

Ah, then you need this.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/search.php

Or, just hang around here more. We’re a nice bunch and don’t bite, though as demonstrated we can be sarcastic shitehouses. (-:

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s kill or be killed around here Gary! 🙂

(To be fair, this gets posted around once a month.)

piemonster

Yawn

Gary_M
    Free Member

So the etiquette is to search the forum before posting just in case someone’s posted before and it upsets the easily upset?

jam-bo

who’s upset?

fasthaggis

Yeah,yeah ,and if you hadn’t taken an arrow to the kneee you coulda been a contenda . 🙂

Gary_M
    Free Member

who’s upset?

You

lucien

An echo you say?

jam-bo

no i’m not.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Yes you are.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yes you are.

Of the ten voices that have posted so far, I’ve got you down as the most upset with jam bo as the ninth.

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’m not, I was trying to make jam bo upset though, just for kicks. 😀

Kryton57

I’m upset, but only becuase I’ve yet to hear another southern accent.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Welcome to the internetz… 🙄

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Gary_M – Member

So the etiquette

The what?

tomhoward

Just so its not a suprise to everyone, there are funny pictures of kittens, and other animals on the internet.

and (shhhh) pictures of girls…..

molgrips
    Free Member

So the etiquette is to search the forum before posting just in case someone’s posted before and it upsets the easily upset?

Yes, same as on most forums in fact!

Gary_M
    Free Member

I know, I know, more than four letters. I thoughts you might struggle.

Yes, same as on most forums in fact!

Some people must have way too much time on their hands.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

maxtorque – Member

Did the OP not see the “post a photo of you” thread?

Considering that a significant number of people on that thread look like they are very probably “doing time” for, at the very least, a couple of cases of GBH, i’d be wary of peturbing them………….

I dare not post a picture of me on that thread, as it will lead to a ban [again].

Dales_rider
    Free Member

BTW **** the forum etiquette, thought this was a “Rad” site for “Out there” MTBers

Kryton57

Dales_rider – Member
    BTW **** the forum etiquette, thought this was a “Rad” site for “Out there” MTBers

Surely you’ve been posting here long to know better…

jam-bo

I’m not, I was trying to make jam bo upset though, just for kicks.

Didn’t work.

Dales_rider
    Free Member

Kryton shush and have an enough

Basil

I am portly and middle aged

Dales_rider
    Free Member

So how do you know you are middle aged ?
    You could die tomorrow and wasted 50% of your time.

rOcKeTdOg

“definitions” 😉

DezB
    Free Member

OMG!
    Anyone seen this?!?!?!
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GRSbr0EYYU[/video]

piemonster

Your kidding, closer to the CTC forums.

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’m sure there used to be a bit with Audi estates, Stupidly expensive razors and coffee machines as well, has that been deleted?

Dancake
    Free Member

Here is mine from 3 years ago

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/urban-dictionarys-definitions-of-singletrackworld

Andyhilton – Member
    Has this thread just hit 88mph

Dales_rider
    Free Member

5 years ago and 5 posts, now its 39 posts, just shows once a statement is made it becomes truth. Touchy lot on STW 🙂
    Any ways I,m popping out on my expensive bike which, being an engineer, have just serviced, to ride by myself but hopefully bump into some Rad people who are into building budget bikes.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Recognise this ?’ is closed to new replies.