Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Recently discovered products you really rate?
  • Rik
    Free Member

Wingnut Enduro

Like your not wearing a pack at all. Soo comfy and all the better I bought it half price new.

Davesport

Clif Isotonic drink. Oversight on my part for years was drinking litre’s of water & pi$$ing it all out at the side of the trail. This stuff’s great & doesn’t go straight out again.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

myprotein.co.uk

Everything is cheep, just make up a coctail of wheyprotein, maltodextrin, creatine, electrolyte before a ride, and I went from being knackered after the first hour on a brisk ish ride then suffer the last 90min to actualy enjoying the whole ride, finshing as quickly as I started and not feeling dead the next day.

Only problems are:
    1) Missus is complaining that I ride more
    2) I’ve got the fitness to ride SS in group rides on consequtive days which has me branded as wierd.
    3) More money to ‘waste’ on non bikey things as I don’t need gears or torq/cliff/lucosade products (just read the ingredients, buy in bulk, add in recomended doses).

Definately recomend trying suplements if your riding more than 2-3 times a week.

sefton
    Free Member

yeah I used to buy from my protein – good company!

mangoridebike

Gravity Dropper seat post – makes a massive difference. I now want one for all my bikes

portable jet washers they are amazing!

matthew_h
    Free Member

Rockshox Reverb, can’t believe the difference it’s making to my riding. Biggest positive change to my bike and riding since discs and suspension imo.

sherry
    Free Member

Nukeproof wide bars.
    Lock on grips.
    Scotoiler for the winter HT, chain has never lasted so long.
    SLX double and bash, great value (£90 I think I paid including BB).
    Fire eye excelerant hubs, two Scottish winters use without a prob.

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Recently discovered products you really rate?’ is closed to new replies.