Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • REAL ALE FANS. JUST THE THING 4 U!!!
  • dgrider
    Free Member

Just joined this beer club. Would highly reccomend it!!! a different beer for every week of the year…Just getting sloshed on em now… http://www.mybrewerytap.com/

Edric64
    Free Member

Ah real beer is lovely stuff so much better than fizzy tasteless lager that boys drink

albino
    Free Member

They also sell this
    http://www.mybrewerytap.com/catalogsearch/result/?category=&q=thornbridge

My 2 new favourite beers. I'll be stopping by at the brewery for a mixed case when I head down to the Peak District at the weekend!

Yum.

sc-xc

Isn't it run by someone that posts on here?

luke
    Free Member

Going to be getting my old man a subsrciption for his birthdaynext month.
    They also kindly supported the BigBikeBash last year and will be again this year.

woodsman
    Free Member

I thought 'charcoal filter in under pants' would be an appropriate answer to your thread title! 😉

Love the ale, it's parptastic!

Anything by my local Dark Star brewery is my current fave.

scaredypants

Yeh, it was set up by someone off here (a "rich" of some sort – richb maybe ??)

I've just received my 3rd (I think) quarterly box

dyna-ti

Does this beer club meet down the local park ? 😉 😆 😆

thepodge
    Free Member

I'd never leave the house if I subscribed to that

Richyb
    Free Member

Hey dgrider, thanks for the publicity!

myBrewerytap is a business that me and a friend set up last year. The business enables you to buy beer direct from breweries (ie they ship it). We currently have 54 breweries and over 300 different beers listed, and we're adding more weekly.

As you say the 52week beer club ships 13 bottles quarterly + comp gifts and costs £79.99 if you don't want to commit to that much money, we also do a mixed case which mirrors the club selection for £24.99. We're also offering 15% off that (discount code BEER0610) for a limited time!

There's some particularly great beers in the current case, check out the list here

Cheers!

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

I brew my own "real ale" around £10 for 5 gallons 🙂

firestarter
    Free Member

hey rich can you get hold of belle vue kriek at a decent price my usual stockists have stopped ;-(

fontmoss
    Free Member

that 15% offer may have just tipped the balance for me….hmmm can i stretch to 52 week is the question

Richyb
    Free Member

Firestarter: have you tried Beers of Europe?

toab
    Free Member

Hmmm, will my liver survive if I join this and continue to patronise my local real ale pubs… probably not 🙁

(I'm lucky, there's at least 5 decent real ale pubs in a ten minute ride from my house)

fontmoss
    Free Member

(I'm lucky, there's at least 5 decent real ale pubs in a ten minute ride from my house)

lucky barsteward

firestarter
    Free Member

cheers rich i may have to go there. i used to get boxes at macro for about 25 quid but now they dont do it any more ;-(

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘REAL ALE FANS. JUST THE THING 4 U!!!’ is closed to new replies.