Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • RANT: aCTIVESPORT>CO>UK
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

when you say to me you posted it on the 19th of april dont tell lies and say it was sent back as attempted delivered and repoisted and even when i found out via track and trace (which incidentally you couldnt supply to me last week..mmmm i wonder why?!..not posted per cahnce!) the postoffice havent even recieved it yet as it was only posted yestereffingday dont then call me a liar as i definately never got the “sorry we tried to deliver” note from postie and dont call the postoffice a liar (and i dont think the 60 complaunts per day you mentioned are the postoffice fault!) dont be rude saying “well what do you want from me”…and “well rtomorrow is just another day phone me then” and then pretty much hang up on mme whilst I was asking exactly where it was and when it was goingto turn up and just say sorry we effed up it’ll be with you shortly you effing rude man … and breathe

for the benefit of others this is my experience with this company i shal not be using them again. they are slow and seemingly are unable to correctly and perhaps honestly explain why stuff doesn’t turn up and are rude and you will get asked to phone the warehouse and when you do they will ask you to phone the shop and when you do they will ask you to pjhone the warehouse and when you do they will ask you to phone……..

scaredypants

is that mark anthony ? Lots on here about them

(splendid angry typing, by the way 🙂 )

bruneep

7/10

Not enough random captials, some good spelling mistakes tho.

carlphillips
    Free Member

thanks it was a calming experience…yes read about them the other day just after ordering… 🙄

well once bitten and all that

nuke

He used activesport 😯

Good rant…I enjoyed 😀

carlphillips
    Free Member

he used activesport

😳 the shame!

tazzymtb

To be fair, we did tell you they smelled of wee and were rubbish. I think we should have a ceremonial burning of a mark antony effigy followed by a sharpening of pitchforks. I think the main issue is that ativesport have no stock or warehouse, they just order stuff from distributors when they receive an order so by the time you’ve placed an order, they then have to do the same and the whole thing is a big ball ache.

carlphillips
    Free Member

if they said “we are cheap but you may have to wait a while to get it” then fair enough I’d expect a delay but i wanted them quickly and they promised that it was dispatched within 48hrs (which was nonsense) then follows mucho phone calling and a lot of fobbing off and bad feeling…

woodsman
    Free Member

I used Mark Anthony once and that was very recently, they had the only pair of 170 Middleburn sq taper crank arms that I could find. Phoned them up and made sure they were indeed in stock, paid for them over the phone (recommended) and they arrived in the morning! Phucking excellent and a really good price too!

Best of luck with resolving your problem.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Not one capital letter in there Carl. I liked use of ‘yestereffinday’ though.

argyle
    Free Member

I used them recently and got exactly what I ordered. Good price too.

AlexSimon

I think bruneep is harsh – I say 8/10.

I particularly liked the break in the middle (with breath) followed by slightly more coherent few words then a descent into rant again.

Hope you get your stuff!

Mister-P
    Free Member

What a lot of words but very few definable sentences. Another 7/10 here.

warton
    Free Member

I used them recently and got exactly what I ordered

Shouldn’t that just be a given when you buy stuff?

crofts2007
    Free Member

Now I know why J E James will not price match them…
    Wot no stock!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘RANT: aCTIVESPORT>CO>UK’ is closed to new replies.