• This topic has 5 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by rj.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Randoms musings and stuff from moi.
  • sharki
    Free Member

So after a rather serious topic about homeless people i thought i’d pull things in line with humour, mostly at me.

Last night i was given the task of heating the evening meal. A simple M&S meal deal that i bought during the day. Two meals and a drink for a tenner.
    Ok, really simple, there’s two of us and two meals, at least i thought the idea was one each..No! she likes gnats portions and said she’d share some of mine, eeek!

I’d already read the destructions and removed all unwanted packaging, for all four separate parcels of food.

Lob one item in oven for 20mins, then nuke the rice whilst giving the naans a give blast of heat from the oven.This all seems fine until i serve it up.

Crispy chicken, sweet and sour sauce, with Pilau rice and naan bread. AH CRAP! I only went and got confuzzled with the food options.

Well tonight was a similar sort of mess, Egg fried rice and prawn bhuna, lush!

Here’s a photo in case you’re not humoured by my tardness, it’s of some graffiti i found on Friday.

And laterz that day i met with a this charmin’ Water vole. Say Awww!
    We played some peek a boo

Looking left, then right and ahead.

Then showing me it’s rear..

And a final thought of the day after one chasing Butterflies.
    Imagine having hairy eyes..

Laters STW

Dickyboy

just like to say thanks for your postings keep up the good work that is all

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Heck that’s just fusion cooking dude.

Sweet vole BTW.

colournoise

buzz-lightyear – Member
    Heck that’s just fusion cooking dude.

Nah, as the almighty Torode would say, “that’s just CONfusion cuisine.”

Having said that, as my (just as almighty) nan would say, “it all goes down the same way.”

slainte 😀 rob

Kevevs
    Free Member

deface the saddeningly oh so cool graffiti and cook the vole. sorted.

rj
    Free Member

You did well. Tonight I should have made pea and broad bean filo parcels with lentils and haloumi. We had a roll and fritter instead.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Randoms musings and stuff from moi.’ is closed to new replies.