Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • RAL 1023 vs. RAL 1028
  • pascoa341
    Free Member

Thinking of getting a new coloured trekking bike. Since yellow is the new black, that’s what it is going to be. Basically I am doubting between these two types of yellows. Any of you have a bike in RAL1023 or RAL1028, or maybe even a better yellow and are willing to share a photo? Thanks!

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

No photos, but I’m happy to contribute an uninformed opinion.

I’d go for 1028, as brighter yellows like 1023 just look ‘cheap kit car’ in most cases..

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I like the Santa Cruz yellow, the fact that it’s normally the colour choice on cheap Morrison’s POS doesn’t apply in this case.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Are you getting the frame powder coated? If you are then it can be difficult to find certain colours, I have a frame I want to get powder coated either 4006 or 4008 but can’t find a local powder coater with it in stock.

Of your choices I prefer 1023

renton
    Free Member

1016 all the way !!

getting mine done in ral 6018 next week !!

pascoa341
    Free Member

That Santa Cruz Yellow is 1028 I thought. My problem is with both colours they look really nice in some photos, yet a bit cheap and nasty in others. At the moment I am leaning to 1028 again, although If I feel orangelike, I may even go for a nice RAL 1033 (choices choices).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘RAL 1023 vs. RAL 1028’ is closed to new replies.