Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Rachel Atherton on Supersize PLanet BBC1 now
  • crispo
    Free Member

As above!

rOcKeTdOg

“gotta have a bit of a screw loose”

spot on 😛

crispo
    Free Member

OK so wast on long, but better than the gadget show on monday night!

theroadwarrior
    Free Member

I’ve got a bit of a thing for the female Atherton.. But is she really fit or is it just the fast-mtb-lady thing interfering with my hotometer?!

Northwind

She has lovely shoulders. But let’s be honest, Gee’s the looker in the family. He’s got the hair and everything.

unklehomered
    Free Member

I’m similarly effected, my cousin who I’m not in contact with works for Team A too, I really should strike up that family link…

mikey74
    Free Member

It’s the teeth that put me off a bit.

user-removed
    Free Member

Amazed no-one has mentioned the fact that she nearly ran over a pair of spaniels yet – prime STW fodder 😆

Albanach
    Free Member

Amazed no-one has mentioned the fact that she nearly ran over a pair of spaniels yet – prime STW fodder

Were they on a lead?

unklehomered
    Free Member

How dare spaniels be on the BBC, I HATE dog owners who let their dog loose on TV like that…

user-removed
    Free Member

No lead – Rachel hammering it through the car park (I think), owners struggling to get dogs back. She didn’t stop, but did say, “Scuse me, ‘scuse me” as she hooned between them 🙂

jonnyrockymountain

All dogs should be on leads, Rachel should have run them over and said to the owner that’s what you get when you don’t keep dogs on leads!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry all you dog owners, but it seems to me that all dog owners think everyone loves dogs???
    Sorry but we don’t

unklehomered
    Free Member

I’m fine with that as long as all children are on leads as well…

wallop

I cannot take seriously a British girl who says “stoked” as much as she does.

Good skillz though. In general, I mean – I’m not watching the programme.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Stoked, sic and gnarly are evil and make me sick inside my throat a little bit, but Rachel is sweet, good to see her having fun and enjoying a silly run without the pressure of racing.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Plywood over the cattle grid FS…. 🙄

nickjb
    Free Member

Plywood over the cattle grid FS….

and they made that Chinese bridge worker wear a hardhat while taking a cigarette break. It’s health and safety gone mad!

maxtorque

If the Gadget show use the same risk assessment as the beeb, then Polly is never going to be let near a bike again………. 😉

I found the “my bikes better than yours” comment pretty amusing from Rach too!!

patriotpro
    Free Member

unklehomered – Member
    I’m fine with that as long as all children dog-owners are on leads as well…

composite
    Free Member
    mrblobby
    Free Member

Good show. Anyone watching him ride thinking “get off the brakes”? To be fair though he was doing a piece to camera at the time.

Bunnyhop

Where in Wales was that ?

titusrider
    Free Member

So i was doing a race training day up at llangdegna (one planet adventure) and has spend the morning riding with Rachel and Gee. At lunch time my GF came up and asked how I was and how it was going as I was standing with rachel. GF turns around and walks off, Rachel turns to me and asks: “so was that your mum?”
    “umm no that was my GF!”
    “oops, how old are you then?”
    “24”
    “And you ?”
    “24”

Surprisingly my now wife is not much of a fan of Ms Atherton!

glupton1976
    Free Member

Right – that bridge scene is just not funny in the slightest.

bigjim

she’s lovely.

greeble
    Free Member

Where in Wales was that ?

that sir was Nant Gwrtheyrn in north wales. used for various downhill races

kimbers

Nant G is a great track, very steep and techy-
    pity its not open for riding very often!!

Bunnyhop

Thanks greeble, it looked good. ( however I’m a madam not sir) 😀

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Rachel Atherton on Supersize PLanet BBC1 now’ is closed to new replies.