Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Question regarding women's saddles
  • joolsburger
    Free Member

I’m about to hand my Blur down to my good lady so she can get back into riding with me. Can anyone recommend a comfortable ladies saddle for £50 or less?

Thanks.

cinnamon_girl

Just trying to be helpful – saddle needs to work with appropriate padded liner/shorts. Anything that’s too bulky would be uncomfy regardless of the saddle.

kilo

The Mrs bought a Madison breeze yesterday for her ibis, looks a bit like a selle italia but cheaper, £28 ish. Good for three and a half hours today but obviously using proper cycling shorts

ART

What Kilo said – it’s pretty much a copy of the Charge ladle & both are comfy & good value for money.

joolsburger
    Free Member

She has a pair of decent bib shorts to wear under baggies so that’s OK. She used to ride with me back in the 90’s (including a few trips to the alps) but we’ve not done any serious riding since our first lad was born 15 years ago. I put a Bontrager womans saddle on her road bike (a sports saddle not a sofa) and it was very painful for her even with the bibs (may have been made worse by the riding position) so I think we may have to try a few before we find one that works. Thanks for the suggestions.

carlosg
    Free Member

MrsCarlos is a big fan of the Specialized BG(can’t remember the exact model but it was only cheap) ladies saddle I put on her ‘Dale .The original one made her lady bits very sore (which also made me very sad 😈 )

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Question regarding women's saddles’ is closed to new replies.