Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • PSA/Review: PX/On-One bonfire sale gloves
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Was after some gloves and got as far as trying on some endura dexters in Evans the other day. Nice gloves, found a size that fitted, £25. Went home to think on it.

Had seen the new range of gloves at On-One but can never be sure what sizes/quality is like. But some of them came up in the Bonfire sale so ordered some Trail Head Gloves and RIbbed Protector Gloves for £10 and £8 respectively.

Arrived this morning and theyre not bad at all.

The trailhead glove is a really nice feel, superbly made. 4 panels to each finger. The side panels are a fine mesh, but the backs of the fingers are a thicker fabric. Not sure how warm they’ll be in mid winter but good autumn spring full fingers. Nice rubberised silicone logo detail too as well as palm grips. Gel pads are good location and good size. really very impressive.

The longer gauntlet cuff on the protector one is a bit unnecc and the sizing is a touch smaller than the trail head. I ordered XL for both. And my big hams are just OK. The ribbed one has a thicker back material again, probably a bit warmer in winter. The gel pads are a little smaller and seem a bit further placed to the outside of the palm. Neither are specc’d as waterproof though so be aware. The protector model is windproof apparently. I prefer gloves that breath but just take the edge off the biting wind.

Furious

Thanks for posting, very useful – I need some new gloves and have been hovering over these for a couple of days. Now ordered (with some of their neoprene overshoes)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘PSA/Review: PX/On-One bonfire sale gloves’ is closed to new replies.