Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • PSA Wiggle, Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Prizm Trail Sunglasses £79.99 45% off
  • jimr80
    Free Member

I spotted these and had a quick Google check and they seem to be a good deal.I’m sure I will be told differently, if not feel your boots. Extra £2.40 off through quidco 🙂

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/oakley-flak-jacket-xlj-prizm-trail-sunglasses/?sku=5360699257

cyclistm
    Free Member

I really don’t need anymore oakleys (repeat until the urge to ‘buy’ disappears)

krixmeister

Must. Resist. Urge. Must. Resist. Urge.

somafunk

Cheers, 😀

wwaswas

Cheers 🙂

grahamt1980

Thankfully having tried on all the Oakley prizm trail glasses in the oakley store I know these don’t fit.
    Have sent the link to my wife though.
    Get her to spend some of her money

DT78
    Free Member

Pretty good pricing on all prizms. Picked up a set of jawbreakers for the road last week.

tinybits
    Free Member

and just to add – the prizm trail is damn good lens colour as well.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Tempted by a pair of prizm jawbreakers…ive tried them on a couple of times and they look ridiculously awful, but they also seem very comfortable.

jimr80
    Free Member

bump

lunge

Marked for review later

wwaswas

I wouldn’t wait too long – there’s only 7 left…

lunge

wwaswas, that’s kind of the idea…

ndthornton
    Free Member

Have never used glasses while riding before except sun glasses when its really sunny. Are these glasses for Sunny days or just normal days or both?

ononeorange

Ordered. Thanks.

Gary_M
    Free Member

These were cheaper on chain reaction – £72.49 but no stock now. With a BC discount that would bring them down to a very reasonable £65.

somafunk

Arrived earlier this morning and immediately turned a somewhat grey n’ overcast day into a Mediterranean tinged feast for the eyes, that prizm lens sure does work wonders 😀

jam1e
    Free Member

Every day seems happier with Prism lenses!

😀 😀 😀

Clobber
    Free Member

Missed it…. 😕

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘PSA Wiggle, Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ Prizm Trail Sunglasses £79.99 45% off’ is closed to new replies.