Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • PSA Uberbike code
  • Tracey

SUMMER25 gets 25% of this weekend, just come at the right time to replenished our pad box after a month in the Alps.

fathomer

Thanks Tracey, we’re in need of pads as well 😀

fadda

Two timely PSAs in one day!

Thanks, Tracey

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    notmyrealname
    Free Member

Thanks for that, I needed some new pads.

JohnnyPanic

Ta!

andy4d

Anyone used their XL pads?

bgascoyne
    Free Member

days after I just ordered some 🙁

cmadd
    Free Member

Nice one ! Thanks

Northwind

I just spotted that they have a replacement reverb stealth hose with different coloured hoses, never seen that before anywhere else.

forge197
    Free Member

Which compound are most running? Matrix, Semi-Sintered or Sintered for pads from UberBike

Tracey

Matrix in ours

jamiep
    Free Member

Race Matrix are ace. Just ordered some more this evening

forge197
    Free Member

thanks 🙂

root-n-5th
    Free Member

Thanks

Northwind

I’m basically a bot on this subject but, I loved the race matrixes for a while and then I went to the alps and they shat the bed in the most horrible way I’ve ever experienced from brakes- just went mentally inconsistent, grabby one corner, powerless the next. Never had anything like it, binned them at the bottom of that descent.

But I ended up putting some in my XC bike a little while back and they’ve been grand. I’ll not put them in the big bike again. Their kevlars seem to be the same as everyone else’s kevlars, ie really good allrounders, I’d choose those.

damascus
    Free Member

Ordered, thanks

forge197
    Free Member

Northwind – interesting feedback one set would be for a bike I’d use in the alp’s will make sure my backup set are something else if need be for the bottom of the first decent 🙂

Tracey

We had the race matrix in four bikes, all XT, in the Alps over a four week period, never faulted and never let us down. I was also surprised at how long a set lasted taking into account the steepness and length of some of the descents

breninbeener

I have used race matrix for 2x fortnight trips to the alps and as my pads for Revs and Antur. I think they have been brilliant. No noise, short run in period and really consistant.

Im a fat old brake dragger, so my rears last about a week on the Alps, but im really pleased with these pads. Conversely the sintered were a little noisy for me.

forge197
    Free Member

I’ll be able to see for myself ultimately as ordered Matrix, thanks for feedback,

Poopscoop

Just noted down a little “review” of the Race Matrix pads.

HERE

forge197
    Free Member

Nice little review thanks for link

Tracey

Think this offer has been extended

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘PSA Uberbike code’ is closed to new replies.