Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • PSA? Tesco clubcard vouchers 2x value in Evans cycles
  • Leigh2612
    Free Member

Couldn’t see this posted anywhere else…
    http://www.evanscycles.com/help/tesco-clubcard

Hopefully save someone some pennies?

wwaswas

http://www.evanscycles.com/pages/tradein

and they’re doing trade in up to £250 on your old bike now.

grievoustim
    Free Member

Hmmm annoying, I just spent £4:50s worth on a value meal and some loo roll

sandwicheater

and some loo roll

Quilted?

Leigh2612
    Free Member

Bugger, I checked the first 2 pages. I was surprised it had been missed….ooops!

DT78
    Free Member

That is interesting. Problem is the wife may object to spending ‘our’ points on ‘my’ bike

munkster
    Free Member

Anyone actually done this? Had confirmation from Tesco but nowt from Evans, been a couple of days now. Will call them when I get a chance but just wondered if anyone’s been successful in receiving their codes? Cheers.

Sheriff_Fatman

I swapped mine over on Friday and the voucher came through from Evans yesterday, so I guess it takes about 3 days or so – certainly not instant.

munkster
    Free Member

Ah cheers Sheriff Fatman (the one and only, hold the front page?).

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Also worth 3x the value on the eurotunnel, go to the alps! 🙂

nickdavies
    Free Member

That is interesting. Problem is the wife may object to spending ‘our’ points on ‘my’ bike

Ah, but not the case… it’s double the value, or put another way half the clubcard cost.
    So technically, you’re not spending shared clubcard points, your spending your half of them!

mrchrispy

dont tell her what you spent….tell her what you saved!!!
    thats what my wife does with me.

mdb
    Free Member

Just converted my Tesco points.

The Tesco and Evans websites both state 72 hours to receive the vouchers. Plus Tesco sometimes do security checks so it might take a bit longer.

Flaperon

Sorry to drag this up but it’s been over a week since I exchanged £40-odd of Clubcard vouchers. Is 72 hours the longest anyone’s had to wait?

mtbtomo
    Free Member

Is this offer still running? I thought I saw somewhere that you had to exchange tesco vouchers before sometime in July for the Evans offer?

It was a few days at most both times I exchanged.

Jamie
    Free Member

Ends 31st July.

Took 4 days for me. I think the weekend cocks things up.

nickjb
    Free Member
    chestrockwell

I had to contact Tesco because they held the order due to the fact it was the first time I had done it. Might be worth a call.

Didn’t know they were stopping it….. Bugger. Had hoped to use the next lot of points as added to Evans price match it worked out really well last time. £174 in real money for my Thomson dropper. 😉

choppersquad
    Free Member

Nice quote Munkster.
    Going to see them in November?

scotroutes

I ordered an Evans voucher code yesterday and it arrived via email this morning so there is still time to react.

The Evans code is valid for two years.

Jamie
    Free Member

Likewise, Druidh. Only had £14 worth of vouchers left, after a previous splurge on Evans vouchers, but £25 ain’t too bad.

DMR v12 2014 here I come…

Brother_Will
    Free Member

Thanks for the reminder just cashed in £12.50s worth

nickjb
    Free Member

Just cashed all ours in. Voucher came within 12 hours. Plan was for a new helmet each but I couldn’t find one to fit nicely so she gets a new helmet and bag. Lucky me got a new bottom bracket to make up the change.

excessions
    Free Member

I used them to get Avid Elixir Trail 9 brakes for £20!

If i had any left I’d definitely do it again.

chestrockwell

It still works so get on it!

Ordered £15 from Tesco yesterday, got £30 voucher today. Rang Evans as I wanted to price match a pair of brakes, not just one and they priced matched CRC on a set of Deore brakes including the £5 code that’s floating about so only paid £38 real money for the pair. Result!!

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

The topic ‘PSA? Tesco clubcard vouchers 2x value in Evans cycles’ is closed to new replies.